Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Grand Emperor
    I've flagged this ad for checking. Please close off other apps running in the background, if you had, and see if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged this ad for checking. Please close off other apps running in the background, if you had, and see if it helps.
    Just wanted to say I've been experiencing this issue too. Don't think that any other apps are running in background. Thanks for looking into it

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oroeomunroe View Post
    Just wanted to say I've been experiencing this issue too. Don't think that any other apps are running in background. Thanks for looking into it
    Thanks for reporting this. I've passed in your issue as well.

Farm Supplier

Video loading issue

Is anyone having any issues with watching videos for the free gems offer? I watch the videos/advertisement and don't get the free gem. It just says "processing" after the video finishes and won't load. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled my game.

Thanks for passing it on

Executive Chef
    Me too! On other accounts--both fourspoons & sixspoons, in bakery & RS, and not confined to any 1 ad. I'm android.

Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    Is anyone having any issues with watching videos for the free gems offer? I watch the videos/advertisement and don't get the free gem. It just says "processing" after the video finishes and won't load. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled my game.
    Unfortunately my videos are not for gems but the videos for cutting cooking time by 2 hours is doing that as well
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Unfortunately my videos are not for gems but the videos for cutting cooking time by 2 hours is doing that as well
    I tried that too since I couldn't get gems, but it's not working at all for cutting the cooking time down. Kinda frustrating.

Executive Chef
    You might want to add your voice to this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rator-Ad-Issue
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-12-17 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Updated new thread link. Thanks. :)
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Cannot redeem free gems

I'm having trouble redeeming free gems after watching videos. I'm new to this game and I love it! The free gem offer is great, however, after watching the video the screen jams up and I get the " oh darn" screen. I'm frustrated and don't understand what I'm doing wrong!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast