Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

<font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;"><font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">전 한달이 지나도 아직도 무료보석이 작동이 안되요
    Last edited by okkimsm337; 12-19-19 at 09:44 PM.

freegems error

We're doing both restaurant stories. We're doing two bakeries, and fregems aren't working.

New Resident
    Also playing Bakery Story and Restaurant Story and I'm also unable to get videos to play so I can get free gems. What to do?

New Resident

I can't get free gems by watching video

The video failed to load,this has been happening for a several weeks.i couldn't get the free gems.please help me,what i have to do?

[b]is this ever going to be fixed?[b]

I also have the same problem

the video doesn’t work, please correct the mistake !! Now there’s a sale, and the players don’t have the opportunity to buy jewelry, why is there such an injustice? Someone gets free crystals, and someone doesn't

The problem with video and free crystals is not fixed

New Resident
    Same problem since 2014 on RS "sorry, video failed to load, try again later" but it's working on BS.

There was a "free gem..." thread where a moderator commented "Hopefully they will return sometime in the future.." or words to the effect. I cannot find it to link to, my question is, has S8 decided to turn them off?
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways