Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Grand Emperor
    Can someone help to post a screenshot of the ZY Stay Interesting ad that's giving you issue? Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can someone help to post a screenshot of the ZY Stay Interesting ad that's giving you issue? Thank you.
    They all do it. It's not just one ad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Great to hear that! Thanks for your update.
    Well, they worked on the one day I really really needed them, and then stopped again. It's those zy ads for me too.

Edited: okay, I just went to get a screenshot, and this time RS worked fine, but BS got one of these ads:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170521-021106.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	36839

which I looked at until the timer hit zero, then closed, then i got a "thanks for visiting great content" screen, which I also closed, and then it went back to the game and stuck on processing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170521-021133.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	36840
    Last edited by twospoons; 05-20-17 at 11:16 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks guys for your help. I've sent in your feedback.

twospoons - Your photos were very helpful. Appreciate it!

New Resident

Free Gems

I noticed today one my stoves that I could watch videos to speed up time. Now I have never had the 24 hour free gem option on this game. When I tried to use the watch the video, to see if it worked, the video ran, but when it end, processing kept spinning. Also I have not seen the free gem sign up yet.

Executive Chef
    The free gems are offered randomly on different accounts, you may get them someday, you may not.

As for the ad failure issue, rynetory2 passed it on to the devs and we're all anxiously awaiting word.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan131 View Post
    I noticed today one my stoves that I could watch videos to speed up time. Now I have never had the 24 hour free gem option on this game. When I tried to use the watch the video, to see if it worked, the video ran, but when it end, processing kept spinning. Also I have not seen the free gem sign up yet.
    Did you remember what the ad was? A screenshot of it will be very helpful if it happens again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    As for the ad failure issue, rynetory2 passed it on to the devs and we're all anxiously awaiting word.
    Just an update. They are currently investigating into all the ads which have been reported.

Executive Chef
    Thanks rynetory2!

It's been happening more with me--any of the ads that are disguised as blog posts and end with the "thanks for visiting great content" cause game-freezing. At least they're easily recognizable, so you can quit the game instead of reading about what kind of oreos you like based on your zodiac sign.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    Some days the videos play beautifully and some days those ads pop up. No matter how many times I close out the game and try again.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast