Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Farm Supplier
    There must be a lot of advertisers who aren't getting their ads seen. I also haven't had working videos for a couple of weeks.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4food View Post
    The videos to speed up cooking is not working. All I keep getting is, sorry, video failed to load, try again later. This is also happening on bakery story. I already sent a support ticket for bakery story and I don't want to have to send another one for restaurant story. I would like to know if this is happening to anyone else and I would really like to have this fixed. I'm on iOS
    This has been happening to me for months now. The customer services tickets (do not work) as they just send us here to fourms. Sadly no one seems to have fix for this (sad face) Since I use to use the gems everyday to save up for fun things. If you ever find a fix. Please let us know xoxo

New Resident
    Videos r not working on bakery and restaurant story. Can u help me?

the ad has Stopped running, although there is an icon. And when I try to speed up cooking for viewing ads, it doesn't work either. This problem has been going on for at least a month. I reset the ad ID many times in the Google settings - it doesn't help.
    Tell me what the problem is and can I fix it somehow?

Mine hadn't been working for a few months. I'm on android. I've sent countless emails and storm 8 don't care.

Strom 8 dont care of many Bugs :-(

Happens to me too. I can?t watch the ads for free gems either, all I get is video failed to play, try later.

Farm Supplier
    It’s still happening to me on my Android phone. This needs to seriously be fixed or removed if it’s not going to work anymore.

The Free Gems videos are not working. They keep saying that it can’t load. Maybe we need a new update? Hope this can be fixed. Thanks.

New Resident
    Sometimes this will happen to me too. Maybe we can ask Storm 8 what had happened?