Thread: Accidental swipe 😡

Accidental swipe 😡

I don?t know if you can help with this, but I thought I would try. I started my game and the pop up add for the Autumn Animals Crate came on my screen. I wasn?t expecting it and my finger accidentally swiped the buy button ( or whatever it?s called). I only had 17 gems and it cost me 16. I didn?t want it. Is there a way you can take my prize back and reimburse my gems? It would be greatly appreciated.🙂 Thank you for your help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzan1331 View Post
    I don?t know if you can help with this, but I thought I would try. I started my game and the pop up add for the Autumn Animals Crate came on my screen. I wasn?t expecting it and my finger accidentally swiped the buy button ( or whatever it?s called). I only had 17 gems and it cost me 16. I didn?t want it. Is there a way you can take my prize back and reimburse my gems? It would be greatly appreciated.�� Thank you for your help.
    For refunds or things of that nature, you'll need to open a Support Ticket with the team.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    As Anniras said, please reach out to Storm8 Support.

Note: if you had been intending to spend the gems on (an) item(s) in the current End of Summer sale, and the accidental swipe resulted in your not being able to do so, please also include this detail in your Support correspondence and let them know which item(s) you had been intending to purchase.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For refunds or things of that nature, you'll need to open a Support Ticket with the team.
    Thank you for your help.🙂