Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Quote Originally Posted by MissShadyMadea View Post
    FREE GEMS:
    This has been happening to me to, for about a week now.
    OH DARN
    Sorry, the video failed to load, please try again later.
    Over & Over again.
    If storm8 is reading our posts, will you please fix this issue? It would be greatly appreciated!
    Mine is not working either..
    CHICKENnWAFFLES

New Resident
    Same here. On Bakery Story AND Restaurant Story I cannot watch ads for gems. Support won't help me. Sent me to forum. HELP!!!

New Resident
    Maybe try updating the game? Not sure how to do that.

New Resident
    Working on my second to third week. I have updated the game, contacted customer service (no help there) and was send to these fourms, Tickets were closed also and asked to come here for help. Gem system isnt working cycles with error message " Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later " after 1 min processing. Does the same for shortening watching videos for cooking food as well. ID: Badjuju09. If anyone can help Id be very greatful. (( Restaurant Story ))

New Resident
    Videos still not working in RS. Anyway to fix them?

Rhino Keeper
    Two weeks later and still not working.

If you're not going to fix the problem, please remove the free gem icon so I wont get dissapointed every time I'm trying to watch a video.

And I'm NOT going to buy gems. EVER! Especially not during the coronavirus problem when people, like me, are without work and income.

New Resident
    Videos also not working and haven't been for weeks. Also received message from customer support that case was closed and go to this forum. I see it's not helping anyone. Also, notifications no longer work for any of my team lava games.... can't get notified when food is ready. I have notifications turned on in settings!

New Resident
    I'm new too Restuarant story and its happening to me, I haven't even watched 1. Very annoying!

New Resident
    I have been experiencing this on restaurant story as well for over 2 weeks. I reloaded the game, restarted my phone, nothing helps. Is there any resolution to this issue? I really use videos often to help me finish challenges on game. Ty

The free gems buttons always show oh darn sorry video fail to load ,can u fix this problem for me? Thks