Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Videos not working and no customer support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TLDR: video ads won't play for years, error message, want fixed, no customer support to solve it. Customer support system is a never ending loop of redirection: in game help -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request.... help!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone

I have had RS for years (5 i think) and have never been able to play the video ads. I have always had the icon in the top right corner, but when i press it, or click to speed up cooking time by watching an ad, i am always greeted by the same error message:

"Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later"

I finally decided to contact support and found it NON EXISTENT...

I submitted a request for support and after filling out the form and submitting my ticket was met instantly with this automated response:

"Restaurant Story | Thanks for contacting us.

We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please visit the Community Forums, as the community may have already shared information related to your request. You may want to turn on automatic updates to ensure your app is automatically updated if our team is able to address your issue and release an update with bug fixes and improvements."

So i visited the forums... no luck there, no one can fix the problem, some people say to email support directly, so i did (support@storm8.com), and received this automated response:

"Your Ticket Has Not Been Received.

Support no longer receives support requests through email.

Please submit your request using our Request Form so we can assist you."

Around in a circle... i followed the link provided to submit a request just in case... i submitted a new request, and got the same automated response: visit the community forums...

So here i am... my video ads do not work and apparently the support system is a never ending loop of redirection... in game help -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request....
    Etc...

Any way to break through this loop? And get the issue fixed?

Let me know what you guys think...

Thanks
    Last edited by Sammiibunnii; 02-08-20 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Sammiibunnii View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TLDR: video ads won't play for years, error message, want fixed, no customer support to solve it. Customer support system is a never ending loop of redirection: in game help -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request.... help!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone

I have had RS for years (5 i think) and have never been able to play the video ads. I have always had the icon in the top right corner, but when i press it, or click to speed up cooking time by watching an ad, i am always greeted by the same error message:

"Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later"

I finally decided to contact support and found it NON EXISTENT...

I submitted a request for support and after filling out the form and submitting my ticket was met instantly with this automated response:

"Restaurant Story | Thanks for contacting us.

We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please visit the Community Forums, as the community may have already shared information related to your request. You may want to turn on automatic updates to ensure your app is automatically updated if our team is able to address your issue and release an update with bug fixes and improvements."

So i visited the forums... no luck there, no one can fix the problem, some people say to email support directly, so i did (support@storm8.com), and received this automated response:

"Your Ticket Has Not Been Received.

Support no longer receives support requests through email.

Please submit your request using our Request Form so we can assist you."

Around in a circle... i followed the link provided to submit a request just in case... i submitted a new request, and got the same automated response: visit the community forums...

So here i am... my video ads do not work and apparently the support system is a never ending loop of redirection... in game help -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request....
    Etc...

Any way to break through this loop? And get the issue fixed?

Let me know what you guys think...

Thanks
    It has been like this for most of us for a while. No reason has been given. I figure they are turned off.
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Rhino Keeper
    Since two days my videos arent loading. Can't watch video's to get gems

Video to speed up is not working pls fix ty

I want to know why i can't see the videos to get the diamonds

I'm also having trouble accessing the videos could someone please fix this problem ortell me how

Rhino Keeper
    Still not working

New Resident
    I canot see the video. I world like to get more dimond. What happen ?

I am having same issues

Restaurant Story

FREE GEMS:
    This has been happening to me to, for about a week now.
    OH DARN
    Sorry, the video failed to load, please try again later.
    Over & Over again.
    If storm8 is reading our posts, will you please fix this issue? It would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by MissShadyMadea; 03-19-20 at 01:24 AM. Reason: My "FREE GEMS" ISN'T WORKING