Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Videos not working

The videos to speed up cooking is not working. All I keep getting is, sorry, video failed to load, try again later. This is also happening on bakery story. I already sent a support ticket for bakery story and I don't want to have to send another one for restaurant story. I would like to know if this is happening to anyone else and I would really like to have this fixed. I'm on iOS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4food View Post
    The videos to speed up cooking is not working. All I keep getting is, sorry, video failed to load, try again later. This is also happening on bakery story. I already sent a support ticket for bakery story and I don't want to have to send another one for restaurant story. I would like to know if this is happening to anyone else and I would really like to have this fixed. I'm on iOS
    It is happening to me too. If I hit it 6 or 7 times in a row, one will eventually play.

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over. Looks like this is happening in more than one game.

(moved thread to the bug forum)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    This should now be fixed. Please let us know if you are still having issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if they took the videos away in RS. Looks like not. For me the option to watch the videos have not been showing up at all for the past couple of weeks just in RS.
    In BS it gets the error about not wanting to load for the past few days.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    This promotional feature goes to random players. The video download for Bakery Story should be fixed, please post in Bakery Story bug thread if you're having issues.

Edit to add: Please continue to work with Support on your BS issue.

Refrigerator Ad Issue

When watching the ads for free gems the Review.com ad makes you watch the ad, then hangs up, just says processing, and you have to restart the game. Doesn't award any gem. Didn't use to happen, now it does all the time. I'm on an Android tablet running lollipop version. Everything works fine with all my apps and games. Just this new problem. It also keeps being the first ad too now, the refrigerator ad, so I can't continue to try to watch more ads forward.
    Last edited by StevesAllNightDiner; 05-09-17 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Does it happen with other ads or only this ad?
    Just this ad. And like I said it's always the first one about a futuristic refrigerator by Review.com! So I can't go on past that to watch 10 ads!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Does it happen with other ads or only this ad?
    And just now, the ads did start ok for the first two, then the Reviewed.com fridge ad came up, that was it, same thing. Hangs on processing, no gem, have to restart the game!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast