Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by atenrazali View Post
    Hi.. My videos/ads in Restaurant Story not working. Error 'Sorry, the video failed to load.Please try again later'. Been trying many times. Anyone can help?
    This is a known issue. I am merging this thread with the current bug thread.
    Please give the names of the videos you are having issues with.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is a known issue. I am merging this thread with the current bug thread.
    Please give the names of the videos you are having issues with.
    My Restaurant Story unable to play any videos to speed up cooking time and to collect free gems.

Waarom krijg ik geen video's in Fashion Story? Ik krijg de videos wel.in Backery en Restaurant.

Exactly the same problem here, since I switched my device (both android 9 though) I can't watch any videos at all. Always get instantly "video failed to load". (Restaurant and bakery story)

Edit: sorry for some kind of double post I just saw my message was merged with this thread, too.

Host(ess)
    previously the situation is like this with my acc, when the mission near finish then only i can play the video a few times then currently i cant play any video at all with message video failed to load even when the mission is nearly finish.

Videos to get free gems aren't working and haven't for a few days now. Losing 10 gems a day because of it. Sent ticket and it got rejected. How long will it be this time before this gets fixed?

New Resident
    The videos aren't loading. Is this something that's going to get fixed or is it going to be like the notifications and never get fixed?

New Resident
    I have been having this problem as well. On both of my tablets and on both restaurant and bakery sorry and is very tiresome. I always get the sorry video failed to load message. This has been happening for around 2 weeks now and I'm sicky of it... please fix

New Resident
    Same issue here after I switched to my new device the S10

New Resident
    yes been happening for a couple days now,,,on both restaurant and bakery story....for some reason my nephew been getting that same msg since he downloaded the app on his tablet but was working on his phone,,,go figure

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast