Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Videos to speed up cooking not working

Hi,
    I still cant get mine to play. I did just get a reply with a ticket # from support. They are reviewing the problem.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    I still cant get mine to play. I did just get a reply with a ticket # from support. They are reviewing the problem.
    Please continue to work with Support.

Grand Emperor
    Hey Everyone, This should be fixed now. Please let us know if you're still having issues. Thanks.

Farm Supplier

Free Gems for watching videos problem

For the past 2 days I try to watch a video to get a gem. When I click on the Free Gems it says prossesing and says Sorry the Video Failed to Load, Please try again later. This has been going to on 2 days now. My tablet is updates with the lastest IOS. The game is up to date also. Is anyone else anything the same problem?

Farm Supplier

Free Gems, Watching Videos Won't Play!

For 4 days I have tried to get gems by watching videos. It says prossesing and then says Sorry The Video Can't Load, Please Try Again. I keep trying and nothing. I had the latest IOS. I restated my iPad and nothing gets the videos to play for gems. The Resturant Story Watch Videos for Free Gems works. What happened?

There might be no videos available to watch. Just wait a few hours and try again. Not much we as players can do, you can contact Support and send a ticket
    Level 99 / 4 star player

New Resident

Add videos are not loaded...

My internet connection is good. But free gems videos are not playing.. please solve my problem...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pakfuns View Post
    My internet connection is good. But free gems videos are not playing.. please solve my problem...
    Sorry to hear that. Seems like you were able to watch a video today. Are you still having issues?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12