Thread: Help i need some help

Help i need some help

HI BAKERY FRIENDS , I WANTED TO ASK YOU IF IT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE TO UNLOCK BAKING GOALS IF TIME HAS RUN OUT. And if I have ran out of time does this mean I would only be able to bake the items I have already unlocked? PLEASE if anyone has the answers please let me know.

Much thanks
    Vanilla Dream

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but once a goal expires you not be able to unlock the appliance or recipes associated with that goal.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    It depends on the thing. Some appliances that were goal appliance are sold with all the recipes available while others are sold with, like, one recipe available.

It's hit or miss. Supposedly there are lists that tell you which is which, but the ones I've found are either out-of-date or just wrong.

It's a difficult thing. To avoid wasting money, it's probably best to stay away from "goal" appliances.

I am not 100% sure about this, but it appears that if you make something once, it's yours permanently. If the goal has expired and you don't make it, you're out of luck.

There are a lot of things that you cannot make or buy if you weren't playing the game whenever it came out as a "goal."

Wish I had a happier answer, but that my experience so far.

I have 2 questions. There's a 20 day bundle that has 2500 coins + 20 Gems + a Forever Oven. I almost to end of Level 33 and can't buy any more appliances until Level 37. First question will I get the Forever Oven insprite of the limit number of appliances unless I unlock it with 49 Gems. Second question will I be able to make all the recipes. I now on IPad2 because my Android phone battery is swollen. Help.

Executive Chef
    the offer is for the oven, not the appliance slot. to put the forever oven out and use it, you will still have to put one of your current appliances into storage, freeing up a slot. or, of course, you can wait until the next slot opens at level 37. please note that you can do that at any time with any oven--if you want to buy a new oven, but it says you don't have any slots available, you just have to put one of the ones you have out into storage (preferably one that's not cooking anything so you don't lose the food) and then you can buy a new one.

second question: forever ovens have the same recipes as the main oven, the only difference is when you cook them on a forever oven they don't spoil. so you'll have access to whichever recipes you have access to on the main oven now.