Thread: I'm locked out

I'm locked out

I mistakenly uninstalled restaurant story on my tablet so I reinstalled it and it won't let me back in my restaurant it is still running it is still active but I cannot get in I have already put a ticket in this morning and I really want to get in and somebody help me get in my restaurant please

Username sweetpea6645. Level 99
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea6645 View Post
    I mistakenly uninstalled restaurant story on my tablet so I reinstalled it and it won't let me back in my restaurant it is still running it is still active but I cannot get in I have already put a ticket in this morning and I really want to get in and somebody help me get in my restaurant please

Username sweetpea6645. Level 99
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to send a private message to Regina with the ticket number that you receive back after submitting your forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=129
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ummmmm I'm locked out again

I just put in another ticket here's the number [Ticket #]
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 01-12-17 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Removed ticket # for privacy concerns

Ummmmm I'm locked out again

I just put in another ticket here's the number [Ticket #]
    Please PM me the ticket number next time. Your ticket has been assigned to a support agent for review. Thank you for your patience!