Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bakery Story Update: 11 January 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh

Rhino Keeper
    - Ooo! One thing I have to say I do NOT like about this {other than the wallpaper, like } is that the little Scotsmen are not stand alone items.

But this is something I hate in EVERY BS collection; premade scenery type decorations. They're always so colorful & tacky looking. & my neighbors will know that I like to create my own intricate sceneries, out of many decorations, as opposed to just slapping down a giant premade scenery.

Anyway Redesigning my bakery at the moment & this collection has slightly changed my ideas for finishing it off. I may even use some of the items within my new design.
    Last edited by Scawr; 01-11-17 at 08:47 AM.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Executive Chef
    Can't wait for springtime!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I agree. Before starting this goal, I'll wait for VanaCatu's invaluable loss/profit chart. If you hate the wallpaper, floor tiles, tables, chairs, counters, and goal prize, and if you're going to end up 200,000 coins in the hole, why on earth would you do it?? Surely not for a few gems!
    oh, not sure i'll be so fast this time, ms. pcabral is out, so i hope we'll get some pics / info from other guys doing the goals quickly, like ms. pepper, or ms. bakerling...

reserved for goals guide anyway: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...cottish-Picnic

and really interesting to see if we've been heard...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    I hope I helped but find the Goals thread on here and usually the first page is where there's a profit chart she/he makes!
    Goal Thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I love this! It's also perfect for us Outlander fans

Rhino Keeper
    Also! I would have liked to see some stags & shrubbery ie. Heather, specially thistle & maybe some rocks. Make it rural looking.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    Also! I would have liked to see some stags & shrubbery ie. Heather, specially thistle & maybe some rocks. Make it rural looking.
    This would be lovely!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234