Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New: Painted Pals World Event January 10, 2017

Farm Supplier
    Hi Diamonaydreamerd and Poofyena,

Thank you both so much for your help, it is now in my storage. I tried your suggestions yesterday and this moring but it wasn't there.

You both have worked your magic, thank you.

Good luck to you both.

Executive Chef
    don't like the cow at all but love the owl
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Worst prizes ever. The owl is okay(ish), but the rest are awful. Won't make any effort on this.

Rhino Keeper
    To get the final individual prize you need 2850.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    ouch !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    Some of those decorations are a repeat from previous world events. So disappointed as well, there's only two animals in it. These world events are getting worse when it comes to the prizes they offer. No new element when it comes to the animals and the habitat has disappeared from the prizes. Not a lot of incentive for some players who've been playing the game a long time.
    Not only are the prizes becoming less useful, the targets for the few animals are getting increasingly difficult to reach (so S8 just wants more of our cash)...

Rhino Keeper
    So you would have to get 285 brushes daily for this 10 day event!

Fashion Designer
    Are you referring to the first animal prize? If so OUCH!! Mega OUCH! I don't see that happening for any of us users who don't have 2 or 3 Nest Tree's. Glad I made my peace with not getting that beautiful owl this time around.
    I wonder if they raised the number because you can now buy and an extra evolution flower and 2 extra nests..? Or is Storm8 going through a rough time with money/sales and they can't as generous as before o.o Storm8 please don't dissapear o.o
    This is why I appreciate the leaderboard gem spenders even though they make it harder for us free players to get the main prize it is still a good thing since they keep the game running free and the events coming. I noticed the no more 300 apples in the tournament either except for like 2-3 rounds so far... I hope you guys aren't low on sales :/
    I kind of saw that with Fashion boutique, removing things like getting gems for downloading other non storm games(or maybe it was ad's) , getting less gems when downloading other storm8 games, not getting gems on things you used to be able to get gems on, less and less new items... I had bought quite a few gems there and after it ended up turning out that way I stopped playing and now I wish I had saved that money and spent it on Fantasy Forest, if only I had known about this game then.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    The last world event was hard missed the last critter by 30 points. This painted pals event is completely out of hand for the general player. The community prizes if given a report card wouldn't get a d minus. Big waste on time there Team Lava!!!

Rhino Keeper
    These goals are impossible to reach even with a second tree. Since the 2nd nest does not come with a breeding den all its good for us cleaning out your storage. And I did that getting the peacock. So my second tree is just sitting there most of the time. It's disappointing

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast