Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New: Painted Pals World Event January 10, 2017

Rhino Keeper

New: Painted Pals World Event January 10, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    PAINTED PALS WORLD EVENT!

Requires level 17+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.3

Another world event. Wow, talk about a start to the new year. There's a new habitat that goes with it, too bad it's not part of the community or individual prizes.

Individual Prizes:
    Painted flowers - requires 25 paintbrushes
    Brush Stroke Hedge - requires 300 paintbrushes
    Starry Tiles - requires 950 paintbrushes
    Cubism Cow (electric/earth) - requires 1500 paintbrushes
    Starry Night Owl (electric/water) - requires 2850 paintbrushes

Community Prizes: (requires 1000 paintbrushes to unlock)
    Sunflower Parasol - requires 100,000,000 paintbrushes
    Tidal Tiles - requires 220,000,000 paintbrushes
    Abstract Cubes - requires 365,000,000

Name:  IMG_3556.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  141.8 KB

Name:  IMG_3554.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  119.0 KB
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 01-16-17 at 12:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    I like the habitat and the owl looks great. Not a fan of the bull tho

Only 2 animals Less and less prizes every time. Don't need any of the decorative junk that fills up my storage. Wish we could at least still get the habitats... I can't be spending real money on an app game.

Rhino Keeper
    The owl is very pretty. But please... No More Tidal Tiles!!!! The owl is the only thing that interests me. Does anyone know the elements? Not sure if its worth it.

Update, I see the owl is water/electric. Will not be putting any extra effort into this one (even though the owl is pretty) I just won the beautiful Snowflake Drake and got the even prettier Winter Fox in the Boxing Day sales. I'm good!
    Last edited by Cdnfroglover; 01-10-17 at 01:48 PM. Reason: update

I just sell back all the stupid decorations, I don't use them anyway, i need my space on my forest floor and I hate clutter in my storage. You don't get hardly anything like 10 coins for each one but since i don't want them I don't care!

Rhino Keeper
    Some of those decorations are a repeat from previous world events. So disappointed as well, there's only two animals in it. These world events are getting worse when it comes to the prizes they offer. No new element when it comes to the animals and the habitat has disappeared from the prizes. Not a lot of incentive for some players who've been playing the game a long time.

Fashion Designer
    The Owl is SOOOOOO beautiful!!!
    Not a fan of the bull which is a bit weird because In the city I live in we have one downtown that looks a bit like that and then at one of my old jobs they made one to give out as a prize at the event they were hosting... I guess seeing it so much made me not see it as a special thing... you would think since I love my city so much I would be a huge fan of the bull... XD

I was hoping for an animal in the community prizes :/
    I'm still saving up for the 2nd nest tree so I don't think I'm going to put much effort into this one since I'm also low on animals I want to evolve :/
    Hope you guys bring it back eventually in the future, it is one beautiful art piece
    Good luck to all!

Also... Please ... pretty pretty please No more Tidal Tiles :/ Any other tiles would do fine but please no more tidal tiles :/
    Last edited by Alideh; 01-10-17 at 09:57 PM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    I didn't get the paint brush flowers to put in my forest. The pop up said it was in my storage but it was not there. I have closed and re-opened the programme 8 times but I still don't have the flowers.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I didn't get the paint brush flowers to put in my forest. The pop up said it was in my storage but it was not there. I have closed and re-opened the programme 8 times but I still don't have the flowers.

At first I didn't see it in mine either and I thought maybe I had somehow deleted it by accident but try selecting ALL when looking at your storage. When I did that I was able to find the flowers even when I didn't see it in decor or anywhere else. Must be a slight bug or something. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post

I did. Try closing and restarting your game, then look under the All tab. That worked for me.

These events are getting worse everytime. There's less reason for me to strive for the prizes, no new elements and only the two animals. The community prizes are most often sold now.
    The owl is kind of nice. But I'm not struggling for it.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast