Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: New: Painted Pals World Event January 10, 2017

Farm Supplier
    I didn't collect from my farms and nests and flower before the timer ended! This is like the first one in so long that I would have gotten the last animal! I had more than enough. I'm so upset! 😩😩😩

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amuletmoon View Post
    I didn't collect from my farms and nests and flower before the timer ended! This is like the first one in so long that I would have gotten the last animal! I had more than enough. I'm so upset! 😩😩😩
    I am so sorry for you! I have done this (in the past) too. Here's hoping you do well in the storybook and that the prize will be offered again one day.

This time I won the prize a day early as usual, but would not have without the double token offer at the end.

Executive Chef
    Hello I have still got it, the great owl and I still had enough time until the timer ended

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0063xo97bcd6yj.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	35582

Rhino Keeper
    Because of the doubling of the points I now had over 3000 points and I got the owl, yeah!

Host(ess)
    Me too would not have made it without despite having 2 dens. Didn't finish last 2 world events and not through lack of trying

Got the starry night owl but disappointed it just walks round with wings folded. How do we get to see it's lovely markings?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678