Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New: Painted Pals World Event January 10, 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Hey do you use a lot of space in your phone? I noticed in my old phone I had used up a lot of the GB it had and the game kept crashing especially when visiting lvl 100 players, then when I had to transfer it to my new phone after my old one broke and it didn't crash up until the moment where I barely had any GB left. I had to delete songs, pictures and some apps and noticed the game rarely crashes now. I freed up about 3-4GB in my phone and that seemed to have helped. Maybe try the same thing? Also I'm an Android user so it could also be different than IOS
    I can no longer load the game on my iPad and I have a little over 9 GB of available space it just crashes before it fully loads. I really believe it's the ram needed to load all the animations. But yes, if your storage is too full not only will games mess up but you can lock up your phone turning it into a brick! So definately keep free space

Rhino Keeper
    Well I can't believe it but I just got the owl. TL doubleing the points made a big difference. Thanks TL

Fashion Designer
    The last 2 World Events I missed out on the last individual animal due to the amount needed to get it. Looks like this event will be no different even with the doubling of paint brushes. Give me back the days when all you needed was either 2200 or 2400 whatever needed to be collected for the last individual prize. I also agree with other players that recycled decorations and the loss of a habitat as a prize plus the increase in points needed for the last of the individual prize is putting a downer on this once great game. And also how about a new element that we can BREED with the other elements to get some new animals as it once was. It's fantastic that we do get new elements but we can't breed them with the other elements.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Hey do you use a lot of space in your phone? I noticed in my old phone I had used up a lot of the GB it had and the game kept crashing especially when visiting lvl 100 players, then when I had to transfer it to my new phone after my old one broke and it didn't crash up until the moment where I barely had any GB left. I had to delete songs, pictures and some apps and noticed the game rarely crashes now. I freed up about 3-4GB in my phone and that seemed to have helped. Maybe try the same thing? Also I'm an Android user so it could also be different than IOS
    I have an iPhone 5s so I know it's not the latesed model. But it has no other games on it or any music. Iv also deleted most of my photos but still no difference! Thanks anyway tho

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    you got the owl because you got 3 extra nests ><
    which is a big help in world event
    Well that's true! Hoping everyone else is having good luck

Executive Chef
    Who knows the hatching and evolution time for the Owl?

Fashion Designer
    I got it! So happy! Now if only I had the space to hatch it. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Who knows the hatching and evolution time for the Owl?
    Hi, I have the owl still on nest, hatching time is 22 hours 😉

Rhino Keeper
    Broke down last night and brought a second nest. Along with the doubled points I managed to just squeak in under the timer to get the owl. Good luck to those still collecting I hope you can make it.
    Thanks TL for doubling the brushes. It was tight but I just made it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    The last 2 World Events I missed out on the last individual animal due to the amount needed to get it. Looks like this event will be no different even with the doubling of paint brushes. Give me back the days when all you needed was either 2200 or 2400 whatever needed to be collected for the last individual prize. I also agree with other players that recycled decorations and the loss of a habitat as a prize plus the increase in points needed for the last of the individual prize is putting a downer on this once great game. And also how about a new element that we can BREED with the other elements to get some new animals as it once was. It's fantastic that we do get new elements but we can't breed them with the other elements.
    112 paint brushes short of the owl.

Same here. I have also missed out on the last animal for the last few World Events. I remember I use to easily get these completed with a full day, sometimes a day and a half before the expired. How I'm not completing them now I can't figure out because I am collecting round the clock.

Right, we use to get a habitat and three animals, here we only got two animals and no habitat, i could care less for the decorations.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast