Incubation: 17 hours
    Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    PD is very good in the arena.

Rhino Keeper
    Could someone that has this dragon please let me know between which other two dragons does Plague sit in the album. I don't think I have this one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Could someone that has this dragon please let me know between which other two dragons does Plague sit in the album. I don't think I have this one
    He only shows up in the album after you've acquired him, or he is put back into the market- and in that case only until he leaves. He is a 'limited' dragon, meaning he can't be bred/purchased at all times. For this reason he is not in the album unless you have him. If you do get him, he will be with the other limited three colour dragons near the bottom of the album. Another example of a limited dragon would be the Snowman; you don't have a slot for him in the album unless you already have him, or he is put back into the market.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't see this dragon in my album. The problem is that I have around 800 dragons and the game crashes constantly so finding in the album is somewhat difficult. That's why I am asking someone that does have the dragon where it is positioned within the album.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by We_Need_Land View Post
    Not sure why they keep recycling the same old dragons. I have a 1 displayed and about 5 in storage too. They're really trying to push these newer dragons over and over and over huh? How about some older ones. Id imagine 5 times in the last year most would have him by now and if not they probably don't care too much
    Can you please tell me which two other dragons this Plague dragons sits between in the album.