Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Forces of Nature - Stage Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Typical! I will be at the very upper end of the tournament when I hit the requirement to win 3 battles with a purple type dragon. That is virtually impossible within a day - yet alone to complete other tasks as well.
    Blue/purple combinations are good against Sky Dragon, and I'm going to try a purple dragon or two against Kaiju Dragon as well. Hope it does help.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I saw the battle requirements and said to myself since I'm pretty good at tournaments I'll just wait until the day the tales auto-start. I'm glad I made the right decision as the battles would start Monday and I'm expecting to finish the tourney tonight (I just beat #33 Gilded Knight with Leftheart 9 bB).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Typical! I will be at the very upper end of the tournament when I hit the requirement to win 3 battles with a purple type dragon. That is virtually impossible within a day - yet alone to complete other tasks as well. Ridiculous. I am an upper level player with a great selection of dragons who has spent a reasonable amount of gold in the past. If I can't do this challenge without gold, then tell me who can.
    Absolutely ludicrous.
    Thanks for sharing. I debated for some time to see how to juggle between Tale and Tourney. Like you and Starship, I tend to go all out in Tourney and battle as much as I can from Day 1. But since this is specifying a specific type to use for battle, I hold back considerably, like losing a day or so on Tourney just so my Purple type dragon would have a better chance in succeeding.

If I'm lucky, I would finish the Tourney like Starship before the requirements of the Tale (but sometimes they throw in a difficult dragon anyways in a non-tourney). And unlike you, I don't have a very good selection of dragons (no ADIPPS, only a few champs). So hopefully, after wasting some time and not battling would help me out tomorrow on Chapter 5.

I even have to pause on BINGO even though I'm very close to get a three win BINGO b/c the last piece requires battling.

Fashion Designer
    On the side note: Chapter 4 took me under a minute to complete. Moving the Life dragon from Den to Nest was calculated in the Tale. So no need to wait for hatching. (Though it did took me 4 or 5 tries to get a life dragon LOL -_-; ).

Executive Chef
    I just finished with minimal losses, I would say less than 10 . I wasn't counting

Edit - oops this was supposed to be in the battle thread lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by esperia77 View Post
    Chapter 5....
    5. Craft and Decorate with 4 Burning Rivers (Skip: 48Gold)

Is anyone able to explain what this task means?
    I'm in chapter 4. May I craft the 4 burning river now?
    What quest delivers the elements for the burning river?

I hope it is not Fire and Water, because my Ignis is the breeding den with forest to hatch a life dragon (task 3 of the 4th Chapter) and my nests are all occupied!
    Not shure if you can craft burning rivers before time.you can try....but.......
    Burning rivers need single forces,two of them,so that means you need to send Ingins on quest.....sorry.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by esperia77 View Post
    Chapter 5....
    5. Craft and Decorate with 4 Burning Rivers (Skip: 48Gold)

Is anyone able to explain what this task means?
    I'm in chapter 4. May I craft the 4 burning river now?
    What quest delivers the elements for the burning river?

I hope it is not Fire and Water, because my Ignis is the breeding den with forest to hatch a life dragon (task 3 of the 4th Chapter) and my nests are all occupied!
    My understanding is that you need to craft Burning Rivers 4 times, 15 min each. For this purpose you need to have 8 single forces from completing Fire & water a few times. I know that S8 is trying to make things difficult for us with some of the requirements, maybe to make us to spend gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiola8 View Post
    I know that S8 is trying to make things difficult for us with some of the requirements, maybe to make us to spend gold.
    I think it's safe to take the 'maybe' out of this statement.

Fashion Designer
    I have the rest of tonight and all of tomorrow to try and complete the tournament before I need to win a battle with purple. Maybe... maybe. Depends whether I get stuck along the way.

New Resident
    My Chapter 4 will be starting in 6 hours, but can I hatch my Impetus dragon before it starts and send it on its quest so that the Quest will be completed when Chapter 4 starts?

Oops, I meant Ch. 3
    Last edited by dreamee12; 01-14-17 at 12:35 AM.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast