Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Forces of Nature - Stage Event!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy1709 View Post
    Hi any advice on how to contact someone about dragon disappearing from storage? I spent gold to finish this tales and the dragon was in storage but now gone. Thanks
    Can you restart your game and check again? Here is the link to contact Support.

Support: support form

New Resident
    Thanks so much. Still not there after restart :-(

Fashion Designer
    Impetus received, and contrary to many people I found this one very easy, helped by the fact that I can play every hour when needed. I didn't do the last one due to the huge food requirements, but they were more modest for this, and I love the tournaments so was quite happy to have them linked.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone manage to win 3 battles with Ignis in last chap in Tale? I used all day today to fight but jst lost an lost. So upset!!!! An now it's evening. Seems we have no way than using golds to skip this step.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Does anyone manage to win 3 battles with Ignis in last chap in Tale? I used all day today to fight but jst lost an lost. So upset!!!! An now it's evening. Seems we have no way than using golds to skip this step.
    I easily beat the 3 battles yesterday with beast, and ignis destroyed his 3 battles today. Sorry you're having so much trouble, but it's not impossible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    I finished tale today with 15h till the end.dident spend any gold or boost.
    My Ignis won all 3 battles with 0 losses. He defeted Landworm,Overgrowth and Moonnight.

At the end I would like to asc S8 to improve this latest version of game for android because it chrashes all the time no matter what and its very hard to play like this.

Fashion Designer
    I only needed to do 2, but he walked through them no problems. I haven't had to spend a single gold in either tournament or tales.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

My Ignis is useless. I fed him up to level 15, and still has lost all day. Already ultimate one level because nothing could beat Fire Giant apparently. So annoying.

Nightclub Owner
    I had one loss in my 3 battles with Ignis. One thing to try is while he's in the spa healing, try beating the opponent who beat him with someone else. Hopefully your next opponent will be easier. Another thing would be to restart your device right before going into battle. That has helped myself and other in tournaments sometimes. Best of luck to all still fighting!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I fell a day behind on the tales because of a bingo goal of breeding with a Peacock. Unfortunately a Penumbra popped up and messed things up. Had to do the 3 Ignis battles too but thankfully I finished the tournament Friday and started tales on Thursday morning to avoid having to do the tales goals in tourney battle. My Ignis plowed through the battles today and all I have to do now is wait on these worthless Pumpwings to finish.