Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Forces of Nature - Stage Event!

Farm Supplier

my game reset itself back for hours

I can't believe this I finished making the fire tiles I won three battles with igneous and just as I was about to do a bingo thing it reset itself back to where I still had to make the tiles what is going on with this game
    I play everyday at me if you want to

Fashion Designer
    incredibly frustrated today! Im on the last day of the stage event but have not yet started because i can't beat Kaiju in the tournament! with only 10hrs left i don't think i'll be finishing this one. I still have to win 3 battles, plant fire apples and harvest pumpwings. I have to go to bed at some point too
    Last edited by savage_mel; 01-16-17 at 02:28 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    I can't believe this I finished making the fire tiles I won three battles with igneous and just as I was about to do a bingo thing it reset itself back to where I still had to make the tiles what is going on with this game
    Wow...that really sux...I heard people complain about Tounament roll back, but that is just for one round. To have it reset all three rounds plus your tiles on the last day of the Tale. That itself sounds stressful. :-/ I hope, they could fix it for you in time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    incredibly frustrated today! Im on the last day of the stage event but have not yet started because i can't beat Kaiju in the tournament! with only 10hrs left i don't think i'll be finishing this one. I still have to win 3 battles, plant fire apples and harvest pumpwings. I have to go to bed at some point too
    I'm not that far in the Tourney yet, but have you tried your hybrid Rainbow champ, Glasswing (if you have it) And after you pass that round use your Ignis. And then set your x5 or x10 Bingo Boost for plants. Have your craft ready to be collected. I hope you get past it. Good luck~

Rhino Keeper
    I got the final dragon with 4 minutes to spare. I was stuck on the 3 wins with Ignis for ages. In the end I had to pay 45 gold to skip the act It would have been cheaper to pay 30 gold to Ultimate the dragon I was stuck on but my Ignis was exhausted and another dragon was in the spa and it was very late at night, so I really wanted to get the planting acts done before going to bed (the event ends at 9AM in the morning for me).

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I got a kiss of death on the nest this morning, a ploy for me to buy gold for the Dragon Tales, the dreaded and my 512th Penumbra dragon. Now I'm delayed a day because I can't breed a yellow with a green. Not worried though and not spending gold because I got a trick for all of that and I will get Impetus.

I am so confused and frustrated. I just realized that there is or was a tale going on. I have not had any signs or offers since the Elements Leader board. ??? What happened? ? I'm on Android and everything else seems to be working except the fact it won't let me have a second evolution temple. I play through Birthday Bash.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I'm not that far in the Tourney yet, but have you tried your hybrid Rainbow champ, Glasswing (if you have it) And after you pass that round use your Ignis. And then set your x5 or x10 Bingo Boost for plants. Have your craft ready to be collected. I hope you get past it. Good luck~
    I have tried Glasswing. He failed. diamond lost a few times, as well as valiant, the dark one, familiar and maybe a few others. I think i'll try crypt next and heal glasswing for another try. I know I have some good fighters and the right one is on my island I just don't know which one it is. My craft is ready to go. And I'm not even sure i have enough bingo boosts. I rarely play as that is a whole other frustrating situation for me too. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Denfarm9 View Post
    I am so confused and frustrated. I just realized that there is or was a tale going on. I have not had any signs or offers since the Elements Leader board. ??? What happened? ? I'm on Android and everything else seems to be working except the fact it won't let me have a second evolution temple. I play through Birthday Bash.
    I don't play any other versions, but original. And it showed up for me (obviously since I'm done). Also, on Android. But it's pretty much too late to start now, right? Cus the tale ends tomorrow with the new leaderboard. :-/

Executive Chef
    My Ingis is undefeated in regular battles but couldn't win a match at the end of the tourney. I finished the tourney with my reliable champs, used my free videos and was able to win three in a row. Plumpwings were on a 10x boost and will finish in 10 minutes. The alter is done and waiting to be placed. Almost finished.