Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Forces of Nature - Stage Event!

Fashion Designer
    Can we craft the decor before it's asked for? I'm on day 3, can I craft the burning rivers and united alter now, and store them and just put them out when it's asked for, or just put them out anyway? I want my craft shop free in a couple of days for the mining dragon before it leaves, hoping I get the last 20 pieces, which is just about when I'm going to be needing it for these tales.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    It's official: the dragon type/battle thing is a ****er. Gold spend required - I just cannot see how else it can be done. And you know what's worse? IF you want to spend gold on this, you will have to decide "Do I spend 45 gold to skip the task, but that won't help me in the tournament, or do I spend 30 gold to get past this dragon, and get one of my purple dragon wins, but then have to face two more purple dragon battles?"

Not sure how far exactly are you...maybe, use a different dragon on the rounds you're stuck on (a non purple type, any type) and then wait an hour and try your purple dragon again on a different round especially dragons who are weak against purple. This way at least you're moving along in the Tourney. This will sacrifice some time, but at least you'll get results and possibly the only way I see to avoid using gold.

As for me, I totally stopped everything on Round 14 to wait for the Purple mission to come up and my Little Hero lvl 13 (the only high level purple type I have atm) pretty much defeated all three rounds consecutively. Anyways, Good Luck, mate~

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone do the math on how much food total this will take?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Can we craft the decor before it's asked for? I'm on day 3, can I craft the burning rivers and united alter now, and store them and just put them out when it's asked for, or just put them out anyway? I want my craft shop free in a couple of days for the mining dragon before it leaves, hoping I get the last 20 pieces, which is just about when I'm going to be needing it for these tales.
    for burning rivers : i would say no
    for united alter : it is yes , but i always place it only when asked, just in case they change the goal
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    I'm at the Tales step where you have to win 3 battles with a purple dragon, and I also have a Bingo task to win with a purple dragon, but I'm stuck on battling Huntress and nothing seems to be working, purple or not. I'll keep slogging away for a while, but I suspect I'll end up giving up on the event. I'm not sure I'm going to have enough food to get through to the end anyway.
    I'm having this same problem but with Warrior Princess. Now I'm stuck with deciding if I want to waste the 45 gold to skip this step or end up with a long queue at the spa, purple or no, trying to get past this one dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    I knew that Chapter 5 and 6 would be difficult on the battle steps, so I used gold to speed days (20 and 25 I think) to give me more time for the battles. I didn't have too hard a time with the purple type battles, but Chapter 6 with the Ignus dragon is a ****er. 24 plus hours and only 1 battle of 3 won. Good thing I have all day tomorrow as well. I'm thinking the 45 gold to skip battles is worth it if you have it. At least with the purple type battles, you could choose one that had strengths against the opponent - no luck with Ignus

Rhino Keeper
    This is stupidest event ever! Was fortunate to defeat dragons with 3 purples. But, there is no friggin way you can defeat 3 dragons with Ignis dragon. At my round 32.....the next 4 dragons have win rate with Ignis of 10-15%. Why am I still playing this game when storm8 shoves this [] in our face.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-15-17 at 11:29 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    I ended up spending the 45 gold to get past the purple dragon stage because WP wasn't (and hasn't) gone down to anything I've thrown at her. And I still need to get past her to get to level 30. And have to use Ignis in three of those battles. These steps are ridiculous. At least when they do this in bingo you can ignore it or change it to something else. But now to put steps like that in the Tales is so dumb.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Not sure how far exactly are you...maybe, use a different dragon on the rounds you're stuck on (a non purple type, any type) and then wait an hour and try your purple dragon again on a different round especially dragons who are weak against purple. This way at least you're moving along in the Tourney. This will sacrifice some time, but at least you'll get results and possibly the only way I see to avoid using gold.

As for me, I totally stopped everything on Round 14 to wait for the Purple mission to come up and my Little Hero lvl 13 (the only high level purple type I have atm) pretty much defeated all three rounds consecutively. Anyways, Good Luck, mate~
    Cheers DR0G0N. Yes, I've done that just to move on. Unfortunately I didn't think ahead like you, and didn't stop my tournament advances quick enough, so hit the purple dragon thing when I was on round 36. So 'easier' dragons are not in immediate sight. Right now I'm doing a little speeding up between rounds to see if I can end the tournament in time to salvage the Tales. Fingers crossed. And I'm glad you had some good foresight there - I'm sure that advice will help a lot of people!

Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post

That is what we usually do, but because you have to reach round 30 of the tournament to complete the quest I can't see how you can get from Round 14 to 30 in the time allowed? No without a lot of luck in the harder battles!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast