Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Forces of Nature - Stage Event!

Fashion Designer
    This stage event seems to be very difficult. I was going to start it today, but I will wait at least one day. I want to be ready with the tournament before the day 5. I am sure it will be nearly impossible to finish the last rounds of the tournament using purple type dragon only. I do not want to pay 30 gold for each battle.

Fashion Designer
    i played on regular version of DS, and had no problem getting the pop up and tales scroll in my game. (have not updated to the latest version yet.)

re: ad video
    last update on Restaurant story ( which is my first Storm8 game) finally got ad video to reduce cooking time.
    i also hope this feature is coming to DS soon. tired of seeing comment on forum mentioning they can speed up time between battle for free as they have ad featuree

Fashion Designer
    when will the event autostart?
    my pop up did not mention..

Fashion Designer
    From the looks of the reviews, and dearth of low level players, gouging the players that they already have seems to take precedence over making the game more reliable and attractive. The weighting on the breeding has obviously changed with the implementation of the Adventure Leagues. It's become impossible to breed a new type of dragon without getting hundreds of junk eggs.

In the Leagues, I've gotten to where I just refresh if the requirement is to win multiple battles with a type, unless they are asking for Diamond, of which I have many upgraded, or Guardians.

I almost relish the low payout opportunities to breed with oddball dragons, just to break up the monotony of cranking out endless unwelcome Magic and Virtue dragons, or the hundredth Charm, Luck, Fuzzy or Coral that they ask for.

The boosts are nice, but too short-lived. I'm saving them for Leaderboards, for the most part. You can pile on some nice food supplies with them if you are in a bind and sweeten them up with some gold, though.

Asking for triple wins with a type in a Tournament\Tale scenario, is tragic and almost criminal, when you have to pay out 30 gold to get past a bottleneck and the whole thing starts out with a level 2 Immovable trouncing a level 12 Shaman.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    i played on regular version of DS, and had no problem getting the pop up and tales scroll in my game. (have not updated to the latest version yet.)

re: ad video
    last update on Restaurant story ( which is my first Storm8 game) finally got ad video to reduce cooking time.
    i also hope this feature is coming to DS soon. tired of seeing comment on forum mentioning they can speed up time between battle for free as they have ad featuree
    yes,you are right, the original version of DS is updated when we got a bingo for the first time,I forgot about that.but for me that wasant very stable it chrashed all the time,so i played the game on tropical island normaly(no bingo there), 0 shoutdowns. so the latest version,Holiday witch one has bingo in it it's last one we had for update.even this one is not stable for me,but it was better than org DS version, but not so much any more.battleing is a really torture,I won round 10 today against Ember dragon like 4 times,game shouts down right when I got out of the arena,saves that I was in arena but not my win,thats loosing like 4 houers of gaming for nothing.I don't know how I'm gonna finish ch 5 and 6 with battles.

I just dowloaded original DS version again to see how it will go now...will see.

Nightclub Owner
    For the love of all things scaly could someone PLEASE let us know when this event will Auto Start?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    I guess my thought was right on the last 2 elemental are from Dragon Tales.

Now I feel so relieved that I brought the Divine dragon during it debut sale back then. A very good Arena fighter with purple color
    I think you can use any dragon that has purple in it. if you have 2 type color one with purplke or 3 type with a purple it should be alrite. it did not say use solid purple. hope this makes sense... good luck to you all. i'll start when dt auto starts for me.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    For the love of all things scaly could someone PLEASE let us know when this event will Auto Start?
    Auto starts on 1/12/17 at 10:30 am.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Thank you so much Regina!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage