Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Forces of Nature - Stage Event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I fell a day behind on the tales because of a bingo goal of breeding with a Peacock. Unfortunately a Penumbra popped up and messed things up. Had to do the 3 Ignis battles too but thankfully I finished the tournament Friday and started tales on Thursday morning to avoid having to do the tales goals in tourney battle. My Ignis plowed through the battles today and all I have to do now is wait on these worthless Pumpwings to finish.
    Woo! I hate the planting goals in the tales, because you need such a ridiculous amount of food, but the planting goals all seem to be for really poor producing foods
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Does anyone manage to win 3 battles with Ignis in last chap in Tale? I used all day today to fight but jst lost an lost. So upset!!!! An now it's evening. Seems we have no way than using golds to skip this step.

Yes I am having issues winning with the Ignis. I used gold to get to this point and looks like with 9 hours left I wont be able to complete this because i cant win the battles. I am on round 30

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Woo! I hate the planting goals in the tales, because you need such a ridiculous amount of food, but the planting goals all seem to be for really poor producing foods
    Exactly!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Anyone who's having trouble winning with Ignis and is in a tournament that's close to completion, if I were you, I'd finish the tourney, level the dragon to 13 or 14 and then complete the act in dragon tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Anyone who's having trouble winning with Ignis and is in a tournament that's close to completion, if I were you, I'd finish the tourney, level the dragon to 13 or 14 and then complete the act in dragon tales.
    That's exactly what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    i have been there too.
    have you got the daily bonus screen yet before battling? i found it tricky to try completing battle after daily reset time.
    chance is greater results don't register if you did not get the daily bonus screen yet so to ensure the game "sync". greater chance it would roll back.
    same goes with tournament.

i don't normally do it.
    but as winning battle with ignis could be tricky ( i have not tested him out in the arena yet), i closed the programme after reset time and open again to make sure the game would sync

good luck completing first act of Ch6.

btw, anyone figure out how the new "element" type behave in arena?
    this would help in the tales.
    currently i only treat it as "olympus" , element type seems to have "no effect"
    Thankyou for the tips. It eventually resynced after i closed and restarted. Just completed first act. Ingis isn't a very good battler. Had to use other dragons while he spent time in spa 😂
    I think Ill just scrape in with this tales. Cutting it very close. I'll have to spend gold to speed up the mining dragon because i didn't craft the alter before
    Goodluck everyone

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy1709 View Post
    Thanks so much. Still not there after restart :-(
    Sorry to hear that. Please proceed to contact Support: support form for further assistance.

This is the impossible one. I'm stuck on 25 I have all my dragons healing. It's like nothin worked. I speed up the battles with the same dragon. I even had3 videos on the 25 so there is no way I can win. This sucks. Then every time I sit my game down the next thing you know I purchased money. This has happened numerous times on storm8 games. Does any body else have this problem? It's like a bug. I was stupid thinking I could win I have not slept in two days playing on time and the computer just says I don't like you. Lol. I am going to quit playing these weekly things and just play. I might just get the first one and just make what I can in the craft shop. I never use to play them. It's like some people just fly by and I'm just wasting money and gems. I have bought a lot lately. I am not going to do that anymore. If I get it I get it. Good luck every one.

Executive Chef
    Hi! Can anyone tell me how long it takes to craft the last item in the last chapter? I started crafting my mining dragon and will need to speed him up but want to minimize my gold cost! Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Hi! Can anyone tell me how long it takes to craft the last item in the last chapter? I started crafting my mining dragon and will need to speed him up but want to minimize my gold cost! Thanks
    Crafting the United Altar requires 2 hours.