Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Forces of Nature - Stage Event!

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    OMG do you see people ch 5 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with a Purple Type Dragon and ch6 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with an Ignis Dragon
    tournament is on,40 rounds,I hope it's not gonna be a hard one like it sounds.....
    This is getting insane, we're beyond ridiculous. I honestly didn't expect Storm 8 to pull this on us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Holy cr@p! You have to finish 30 rounds of a 40 round tournament to complete the Tale! (Or spend a pile of gold!)

Breed this, hatch that... Not starting without a Life dragon. Need everything set up so I don't mess this up. The grand prize is the most beautiful dragon that I have ever seen!
    Bit like Fantasy story this one grrr next Fantasy story will prob do it dragon story style

Host(ess)
    I'm still not clear about which parts of the battles you can do ahead of time, and which you can't. Obviously if it says to win 3 battles with a particular fighter, that has to be done at the moment. But when it says "Complete round 7", can that be done ahead of time? I really would hate to have to wait to begin the tournament.

Banned
    They'll reap what they sow on this one. Must be already or we wouldn't see players needing to win 3 battles w/ a purple and 3 battles with the new dragon in conjunction w/ a 40 rd tournament. It's another attempt at forcing gold spending.

Unfortunately it just keeps getting worse. Anyone remember the old fun days?

Rhino Keeper
    Do we not earn the dark one stones this Tournament. Did they stop it? I have 23 of 35.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    They'll reap what they sow on this one. Must be already or we wouldn't see players needing to win 3 battles w/ a purple and 3 battles with the new dragon in conjunction w/ a 40 rd tournament. It's another attempt at forcing gold spending.

Unfortunately it just keeps getting worse. Anyone remember the old fun days?
    Barely... It's fading faster and faster.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WindShepherd View Post
    I'm still not clear about which parts of the battles you can do ahead of time, and which you can't. Obviously if it says to win 3 battles with a particular fighter, that has to be done at the moment. But when it says "Complete round 7", can that be done ahead of time? I really would hate to have to wait to begin the tournament.
    If a DT ever specifies a specific round, you can complete it before you have reached that goal/chapter. Sometimes decor can be crafted ahead of time as well, but this does not always work so be careful. As far as miscellaneous (non-specified/no-tournament-required) arena rounds and harvesting/planting crops are concerned; it must be done when the goal says to.
    To reiterate: If a goal says 'complete Round X,' it can be done ahead of time. If it says 'Complete X arena rounds,' it must be done when you have reached that goal.
    I hope this clears everything up, good luck in the Tales everyone ^_^

Host(ess)
    Thanks, Exeroth, you made it very clear.

Rhino Keeper
    Ug. Like others I can't believe the whole, "win battles with a specific color" thing. This is exactly why I don't even try the bingo card! Yuk.

Thanks everyone for the great info and FF for the amazing dragons. (That I won't be getting!)

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    OMG do you see people ch 5 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with a Purple Type Dragon and ch6 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with an Ignis Dragon
    tournament is on,40 rounds,I hope it's not gonna be a hard one like it sounds.....
    This is insane in a tournament! This is quickly becoming no fun.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast