Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Forces of Nature - Stage Event!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Is the event going on? I don't have it on my game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Yup, just completed chapter 1 today (not sure if it's a smart move, but I feel like I need to get ahead on the tourney to do this DT). Btw, it was nice of you to offer help on the tourney (saw your other post on the tourney thread). Good luck to you as well~

Fashion Designer
    Having to use particular types of dragons to battle in a tournament during dt is ridiculous, think I'll be skipping these events. Sighhhhhhh

Farm Supplier
    I am not sure if I read it right but battling with purpel and ignis dragon doesn't mention tournament? It just say battle arena so we can complete the tournament before the tales? And battling the normal arena with specific dragons? Hope someone from S8 can verify?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    They'll reap what they sow on this one. Must be already or we wouldn't see players needing to win 3 battles w/ a purple and 3 battles with the new dragon in conjunction w/ a 40 rd tournament. It's another attempt at forcing gold spending.

Unfortunately it just keeps getting worse. Anyone remember the old fun days?
    My long time neighbor, who spent over $100 per month on the game, quit a couple weeks ago for this very reason. Seems like the necessity to pay to play is getting worse and the game isn't fun when you need to do something every day with no breaks. Hmmmm.. what to do?

Rhino Keeper
    I guess my thought was right on the last 2 elemental are from Dragon Tales.

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    OMG do you see people ch 5 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with a Purple Type Dragon and ch6 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with an Ignis Dragon
    tournament is on,40 rounds,I hope it's not gonna be a hard one like it sounds.....
    Now I feel so relieved that I brought the Divine dragon during it debut sale back then. A very good Arena fighter with purple color

I don't have any hope for this one, I've never won a tournament.

Didn't get second Ingush after round seven

Quote Originally Posted by mamabov View Post
    Didn't get second Ingush after round seven
    Ingis 2 any way to get it back game flipped out got flame but not the second one to craft dragon 600 gold to buy really.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Don't know if you play on IOS how it works,but if you are on android you will have to play on newest version of Dragon Story holyday.older versions of the game dosent have this stage event.that's why Im so angry at the begining of this tread because this new versions chrases after 5 seconds and I'm hardly able to finish any tasc on first try..I really really hope this will work for me somehow........

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast