Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: New Tournament - Kaiju Dragon January 10 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Wow. Blast is completely kicking my ass .__.;;

I've used Winter Rose, Archon, Skyshatter, Aladdin, Banshee, Amphora, Adventure, Forgefather, Diamond, Bubblegum, Marshmallow, Angel and a couple more I forget because my spa queue is so ridiculously long now. I was working so hard to try and make the tournament on time for this prize dragon ;-;
    I used lvl 11 Ignis to light him up and blast him off the arena. Magic, KO~ Good Luck~

Rhino Keeper
    Haha after all the complaining I did, I finally got him with Little Hero. Now I'll have to see if I've got any chance at beating the next 10 rounds! Was surprised people had already beaten the tourney. Then again, I lost almost 2 days to that 1 dragon :<

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjadelove View Post
    Crazy tourny for sure! I had so many issues with the first 10-15 levels. I lost so much time and gold. Then I was on a winning streak, I couldn't lose and then lvl 32 gilded Knight...Bam...streak over. It seems people have had luck with ignis. If any of you have any other dragons that beat this stinkin champ please let me know!

I've played DS for years but never joined in on the forum. Now I'm hooked! Everyone is so helpful. 😁 You guys are awesome!
    Beat it with metal 15 on the first try. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    So my tales is at the place where I'm suppose to use this worthless prize dragon to beat 3 dragons in the arena. I was at round 39. Needless to say I have had to heal and retry so many times and I finally paid 60 gold to beat the final 2 dragons of the tournament. Not pleased but I still have one more to go for tales. Go in for normal battle and it's a level 12 metal. 7-9 more tries and i hit the ultimate. I noticed to late that in spite of the tournament being over it charged me 30 gold. Then it didn't even count towards my final 3rd win with that dragon. Have to go back in. Still showing 30 to ultimate and my opponent is a 12 or 14 (can't remember which) valiant!
    Lost of course cause this dragon is a bad bad word that starts with a p. Sorry seriously.
    I'm not losing another 30 gold. This entire tales has been a joke and luckily my kids are wiser then me and have stopped trying to win all this impossible events.
    Am I missing something? Shouldn't my ultimates be 12 gold now?
    And why the heck are they forcing us to use this rotten dragon to win 3 battles? If it had any moxie I would be fine but crud y'all!
    I know the answer to it I'm just annoyed. I'm also not using the dragons name because in my book he's as evil as Voldemort and we don't speak his name out loud either....

Executive Chef
    I gave up at the beginning of chapter five ....... I don't need the hassle or the struggle to win with purple dragons to get any further ......but maybe the leaderboard although not my favourite I may get a habitat but getting short on space so that is a mixed feelin bonus ....... Just getting very choosy on what to go for and tournaments prizes have to be really wanted by me to ultimate now but did finish thus last tourney without too much hassle and no gold spent ...... Hope you get your problem sorted Jen
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    I fought for a whole day to defeat the Glasswing Dragon and I finally admit defeat!! I refuse to give in and spend money I can't afford to complete this tournament and I think I will follow along with a lot of other players and give up tournaments all together. Every one of my high ranking dragons is exhausted and it will take a while to get them back to fighting form. Keeping their games fun is not a priority of Storm8 anymore, now it has come down to how much money they can get us to spend, good going guys!! I really used to enjoy this game, not so much anymore.

UGH Ingis is so useless. I used most my food to make him level 15, used him 4 times on three different dragons, lost every time. At this rate, I should finish the tournament, but not tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Stupidest tales ever making us have to win 3 battles with a worthless dragon. Next time j just am not even gonna waste my time.

Fashion Designer
    Well I got stuck on Raindance! And trying to win with the purple dragons was not happening for me. My question is I finally got up to Aqua but am stuck. Do I need to try and get that reward for beating him? The little water thingy? Does anyone know what those element rewards were for?

I finally just defeated Warrior Princess with Athena level 7 bM. Not that it matters at this point since the tales is over & there's only a few hours left in the tournament. Oh well...
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314