Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tournament - Kaiju Dragon January 10 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    Come up against Huntress Lvl15 and discover my 6yr old son sold my Lvl15 Metal this morning. FFS
    AARRGGHH! ! ! :-( I hope you breed a new one quickly and have plenty of extra food to evolve it! And I hope your six year old is very nice to you and especially helpful with any chores or tasks you may assign! :-)

Fashion Designer
    Why the heck can't I get down Sunlight?! Please help! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Huntress? Champion? Marshmallow? Surprise? (Don't know what you have sorry!) Light Mother/Hula?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I won with Hula, got a critical hit with a magic attack.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Electric is a good choice to go against Sunlight. Black beats yellow and blue beats red.
    In the past I used to pull out champion dragons all the time for battles but I decided to pay attention to color advantage more. It works.
    I just passed round 30. If anyone needs help just inbox me.

Host(ess)
    I agree. Bingo really annoys me. It's not about who spend the most time doing the most bingos, it's about who has the most money to spend on gold to speed everything up. Its not fair game at all

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I found a trend on this tourney. If you have these dragons it'll help you out: Electric or Frostwolf, Pot of Gold, Aphrodite, Splatter and Apprentice (all for non champion opponents). I know a lot of you will have difficulty on Blast - if you have Pot of Gold use him. For the elemental dragons use Pot of Gold, Lunar Rainbow, Splatter or Triple Rainbow - basically elemental dragons are weak against Rainbow dragons (do not use blue even though it's supposed to be effective against dragons with flame magic. It gets beat most of the time).

Hard Tourny! Lvl 3 beating 15? Over and Over

I have always had great luck with tournaments. I had my own trick of pairing dragons they were similar in design. It really never failed me for 3 years! Suddenly now on this new year I doesn't work. I always use my lvl 15's, and I have lost more then I've won with lvl 3-8s. Obsurd! I would have demolished these dragons in the past!

This has happened on my ffs when I can NEVER win. I really hope dragon story hasn't changed their tournaments to make them more difficult (I'm sure they have). I saw they put a battle chart, so I will try and see if that helps.

Anyone else having issues beating these dragons? Or with helpful info? Cause I want to win my story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjadelove View Post
    I have always had great luck with tournaments. I had my own trick of pairing dragons they were similar in design. It really never failed me for 3 years! Suddenly now on this new year I doesn't work. I always use my lvl 15's, and I have lost more then I've won with lvl 3-8s. Obsurd! I would have demolished these dragons in the past!

This has happened on my ffs when I can NEVER win. I really hope dragon story hasn't changed their tournaments to make them more difficult (I'm sure they have). I saw they put a battle chart, so I will try and see if that helps.

Anyone else having issues beating these dragons? Or with helpful info? Cause I want to win my story.
    My suggestion is to not use level 15 dragons against dragons level 6 or below and fight based on color combos as opposed to using champions and diamonds unless necessary. Is there a particular dragon you're stuck on?

It's not a specific dragon I just keep losing to these low levels, on every one! After about 3 times I can beat them but it is slowing me down SO much and very infuriating! I'm still on single digits 😣

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast