Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tournament - Kaiju Dragon January 10 2017

Rhino Keeper
    The requirements for this DT are pretty ridiculous for a tournament of this magnitude. Not to mention, and maybe this is just me; but this is quite an underwhelming dragon to get for all our hardwork. This is the third Black and Blue hybrid in the past month or so (Frostwolf, Frozen, and now Kaiju,) and on top of that it doesn't really match the theme of 'The Elements' now does it? It'd be cool if this guy was some kind of amalgamation of the elements, like maybe a Fiery Tornado, or some sort of Water Tree- but a Kaiju? I'll be doing what I must for the DT and then relaxing for the rest of this tournie. It's a decent dragon, but has come at the worst possible time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    The Dark One is still craftable in the spell shop, so I'd say they just haven't included corrupt opponents in this tournament as it is linked in with the Tales event, so they couldn't make it too hard for players to achieve victories.

Just my thoughts.
    My thoughts: they are forcing us to play tournament by including it in the tales, maybe because of the lack of the dark crystals, I know I wouldn't bother to play this tournament but sort of forced now because of the tales and tomorrow a new bingo week, how do they expact us to play all this. We have a life you know. They should not mix the events and let eveybody decide for themself if which event they want to play.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Because of the last ************ event I'm not posting results on here. If you need help on a certain dragon, inbox me or post on my DS wall. Good luck to all of you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Because of the last ************ event I'm not posting results on here. If you need help on a certain dragon, inbox me or post on my DS wall. Good luck to all of you.
    Lol@the ************ comment, but seriously what happened? I like when you post your results Starship

Gotta say I've really looked at this and Tales and I just don't care to be pushed in to doing a tournament for tales. No, that's garbage. When this company pushes I just sit the beep down, I cannot be bothered. Really hope though nothing bad happened to you during the latest Fundraiser.

Rhino Keeper
    Alright time to try out the Dark One lvl 14!!

Edit. He is now lvl 15! That took ALOT OF apples.

1. Immovable 2 < Forest 15
    2. Monsoon 3 < Forest
    3. Solar 3 < Frozen 14
    4. Overgrowth 4 < Dark One
    5. Downpour 5 < Forest
    6. Bonfire 6 < Dark One
    7. Ignis 9 < Forgot already lol.
    8. Stalagmite 7 < Dark One
    9. River 8 < Dark One
    10. Ember 8 < Ice Giant 15
    11. Green Thumb 9 < Dark One
    12. Dueler 9 < Metal 15
    13. Frostfire 11 < Dark One
    14. Terra 10 < Dark One
    15. Mossrock 10 < Diamond 15
    16. Tropic Tide 13 < Dark One
    17. Sunbeam 13 < Little Hero 15
    18. Ironbark 13 < Ice Giant
    19. Huntress 15 < Metal
    20. Raindance 15 < Dark One
    21. Sunlight 15 < Dark One
    22. Aqua 18 < Dark One. Lost Forest.
    23. Fog 15 < Dark One
    24. Jade 15 < Dark One
    25. Warrior Princess 16 < Metal. Whew... was worried about this one.
    26. Deep Sea 16 < Dark One.
    27. Blast 16 < Dark One
    28. Frostbite 17 < Forest
    29. Snowdrop 16 < Metal. Lost Dark One, Diamond and Crusader.
    30. Impetus 20 < Dark One
    31. Earth 16 < Huntress 9 won. Lost Dark One.
    From this point Dark One is 15, not 14.
    32. Sea 17 < Forest
    33. Gilded Knight 20 < Metal first hit.
    34. Sky 17 < Forest
    35. Fire Giant 18 < Ice Giant won go figure. Lost Dark One ugh.
    36. Mire 18 < Bundled 13. Wow I'm suprised too......
    37. Glasswing 20 < Little Hero won. Lost Dark One x3, Little Hero, Diamond, Achilles, Jungle Queen, Fire.
    38. Sky Giant 20 < Little Hero
    39. Colossal 20 < Dark One
    40. Kaiju 20 < Ice Giant
    Last edited by marathon2615; 01-14-17 at 06:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    No Corrupts in this tournament? Does that mean they're not giving anymore?

Host(ess)
    BATTLING 1: Use a Battle Calculator. Dragons will have no more than 90% chance @ Critical Hit so there is that 10% where random code generated bad luck resides & Disposable Fire Strategy (DFS) & DFS Variant works. If your best chance dragon is defeated & don't have viable 2nd w/ more than 10% chance, use DFS until 1st dragon is healed then send his butt back into Battle. L15 ((A DIPPS &8)) & METAL best statistically vs single type champions.

BATTLING 2: There have been Tournaments were my L15 DIAMONDs & INFINITYs lost 20 - 30 Battles to L20 champion type before bad luck abates & I win. I've had good luck using L15 METAL, which seems to have better success than Battle Calculators indicate. Vs L20 champions ((A DIPPS &8)) have no more than 25% chance @ Critical Hit, 3 in 4 chance of losing, but I'll keep fighting w/ best chance dragons as soon as they're Healed.

BATTLING 3: My strategy, especially for longer Tournaments, is to try to win as many Rounds in a day (12 - 16) as possible so I get to L20 champion(s) & have more time if I have a run of bad luck defeating L20 champion(s). If I don't have other equal "best chance" dragons I always reuse my "best chance" dragons when they're Healed.

DISPOSABLE FIRE STRATEGY (DFS) 1: Use a Battle Calculator to determine if you have a dragon w/ a notable chance @ a Critical Hit. When you do not have a dragon to fight for you that statistically rates higher than 10%, or your best chance dragon(s) are defeated use the Disposable Fire Strategy (DFS): Buy FIRE (100 Coins), Hatch (10 seconds), then throw it into Battle. @ L1 it will have a 10% chance @ a Critical Hit.

DISPOSABLE FIRE STRATEGY (DFS) 2: If your L1 FIRE is defeated, sell it to bypass 2 hour, 500 Coin cost of healing. Repeat until either you win, or a best chance dragon is Healed & ready to fight again. No Nest? Try DFS Variant: Use lowest level dragon of lowest rarity, which will have a 10% chance of success. Can try using Type Advantage Chart as well to see if you have a dragon that would have Type Advantage if not for your dragons Level.

((A DIPPS &8)): @L15 statistically "best" dragons to fight single type champions: {{((A DIPPS)) = [ACHILLES, DIAMOND, INFINITY, PASSION, PYRAMID, & SOCCER]}} {{((&8)): unbreedable dragons that can be purchased on occasions & produce items other than Coins: [BLAST, CARTOGRAPHER, COMPASS ROSE, DEMOLITION, DOZER, FRUITION, GREEN THUMB, & KABOOM]}}. 8 "CORRUPT" dragons = ((A DIPPS &8)) but we can't Breed or buy them @ this time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    Lol@the ************ comment, but seriously what happened? I like when you post your results Starship

Gotta say I've really looked at this and Tales and I just don't care to be pushed in to doing a tournament for tales. No, that's garbage. When this company pushes I just sit the beep down, I cannot be bothered. Really hope though nothing bad happened to you during the latest Fundraiser.
    curious about what happened also.

idid not follow much on last tournament's post after finishing the tourny, and was out of town at that time.

back to current tournament: surprised to see 8-day icon waking up today.
    and more surprised to find out the not-so-rare color combo of the prize dragon. we have to win a 8-day , 40 rounds battles to win this thing??? not impressed at all.

Host(ess)
    After winning Tournament R7 against a L9 IGNUS a "Hot Flame" did not appear in my Storage.* Even after several reboots I did not see it.* This current Dragon Tales:* C2A2* Requires us to win R7 & obtain the "Hot Flame".* Will it be a problem that I don't have one in my Storage?* What exactly are the 4 elemental items we win in R7, R14, R22, & R30?* IMPETUS is not in our Spell Shop so they are not for Crafting... Decoration? Or are they akin to DT items requested from Neighbors?

Farm Supplier
    1. Immovable 2 < Apprentice 10 BB
    2. Monsoon 3 < Cursed Idol 10 bM
    3. Solar 3 < Light Mother 9 bM
    4. Overgrowth 4 < Huntress 8 B
    5. Downpour 5 < Rainbow Rose 10 mB
    6. Bonfire 6 <
    7. Ignis 9 <
    8. Stalagmite 7 <
    9. River 8 <
    10. Ember 8 <

11. Green Thumb 9
    12. Dueler 9
    13. Frostfire 11
    14. Terra 10
    15. Mossrock 10
    16. Tropic Tide 13
    17. Sunbeam 13
    18. Ironbark 13
    19. Huntress 15
    20. Raindance 15

21. Sunlight 15
    22. Aqua 18
    23. Fog 15
    24. Jade 15
    25. Warrior Princess 16
    26. Deep Sea 16
    27. Blast 16
    28. Frostbite 17
    29. Snowdrop 16
    30. Impetus 20

31. Earth 16
    32. Sea 17
    33. Gilded Knight 20
    34. Sky 17
    35. Fire Giant 18
    36. Mire 18
    37. Glasswing 20
    38. Sky Giant 20
    39. Colossal 20
    40. Kaiju 20
    Last edited by SassyRum; 01-11-17 at 12:29 AM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast