Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tournament - Kaiju Dragon January 10 2017

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    Lol@the ************ comment, but seriously what happened? I like when you post your results Starship

Gotta say I've really looked at this and Tales and I just don't care to be pushed in to doing a tournament for tales. No, that's garbage. When this company pushes I just sit the beep down, I cannot be bothered. Really hope though nothing bad happened to you during the latest Fundraiser.
    They keep putting me in groups with no chance of winning and it made very upset last ************. I lost a lot of money to it just to have folks sneak ahead of me in the last day. This went on the last 3 ************s so I promised not to give out my results in future tourneys in the forums nor spend any money on gold anymore. Too bad this game has turned into a money trap and a full time job instead of what it's supposed to be - a fun past time.
    However, I'm still willing to help my fellow players. Just not on the forums itself.
    Last edited by starship412; 01-10-17 at 11:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    1. Immovable 2 -> Apprentice 14
    2. Monsoon 3 -> Marshmellow 12
    3. Solar 3 -> Ninja 13
    4. Overgrowth 4 -> Amazon 12
    5. Downpour 5 -> Double Rainbow 12
    6. Bonfire 6 -> Angel 13 (lost Double Rainbow 12)
    7. Ignis 9 -> Apprentice 14
    8. Stalagmite 7 -> Apprentice 14
    9. River 8 -> Ninja 13 (lost Amazon 12)
    10. Ember 8 -> Ninja 13
    11. Green Thumb 9 -> Angel 13 (lost Apprentice, Angel, Diamond)
    12. Dueler 9 -> Diamond 15
    13. Frostfire 11 -> Ninja 13
    14. Terra 10 -> Amazon 12
    15. Mossrock 10 -> Angel 13
    16. Tropic Tide 13 -> Marshmellow 12
    17. Sunbeam 13 -> Ninja 13
    18. Ironbark 13 -> Ninja 13
    19. Huntress 15 -> Diamond 15
    20. Raindance 15 -> Double Rainbow 12
    21. Sunlight 15 -> Marshmellow 12
    22. Aqua 18 -> Double Rainbow 12
    23. Fog 15 -> Angel 13
    24. Jade 15 -> Ninja 13
    25. Warrior Princess 16 -> Metal 13 (lost Diamond)
    26. Deep Sea 16 -> Ninja 13
    27. Blast 16 -> Double Rainbow 12 (lost Apprentice)
    28. Frostbite 17 -> Double Rainbow 12
    29. Snowdrop 16 -> Apprentice 14 (lost Double Rainbow)
    30. Impetus 20 -> Double Rainbow 12
    31. Earth 16 -> Amazon 12 (lost Ninja)
    32. Sea 17 -> Double Rainbow 12
    33. Gilded Knight 20 -> Diamond 15
    34. Sky 17 -> Apprentice 14
    35. Fire Giant 18 -> Ice Giant 12
    36. Mire 18 -> USA 10 (lost Amazon and Mirage)
    37. Glasswing 20 -> Diamond 15 (lost all my diamonds, Metal, Mirage, Ignis, Impetus Crypt)
    38. Sky Giant 20 -> Amazon 12
    39. Colossal 20 -> Paladin 12 (lost Amazon x 2, The Dark One, Ignis)
    40. Kaiju 20 ->

My usual attak is magic, unless otherwise indicated. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by esperia77; 01-17-17 at 11:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    They keep putting me in groups with no chance of winning and it made very upset last ************. I lost a lot of money to it just to have folks sneak ahead of me in the last day. This went on the last 3 ************s so I promised not to give out my results in future tourneys in the forums nor spend any money on gold anymore. Too bad this game has turned into a money trap and a full time job instead of what it's supposed to be - a fun past time.
    However, I'm still willing to help my fellow players. Just not on the forums itself.
    Aw I'm sorry, I was in a crazy group as well. Those people that jump you in the tale end of the Leaderboard are just not nice. This game is just tearing what community spirit we had built up over years with our neighbors and throwing it in the bin. They get no more money from me and I'm going on another DS break. Possibly for good, this is beyond ridiculous, we have lives and I'm sick of this game getting in the way of mine. Good luck all. I'm out.Good luck Starship

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by auntalyx View Post

disposable fire strategy (dfs) 1: Use a battle calculator to determine if you have a dragon w/ a notable chance @ a critical hit. When you do not have a dragon to fight for you that statistically rates higher than 10%, or your best chance dragon(s) are defeated use the disposable fire strategy (dfs): Buy fire (100 coins), hatch (10 seconds), then throw it into battle. @ l1 it will have a 10% chance @ a critical hit.

Disposable fire strategy (dfs) 2: If your l1 fire is defeated, sell it to bypass 2 hour, 500 coin cost of healing. Repeat until either you win, or a best chance dragon is healed & ready to fight again. No nest? Try dfs variant: Use lowest level dragon of lowest rarity, which will have a 10% chance of success. Can try using type advantage chart as well to see if you have a dragon that would have type advantage if not for your dragons level.
    genius!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlyx View Post
    After winning Tournament R7 against a L9 IGNUS a "Hot Flame" did not appear in my Storage.* Even after several reboots I did not see it.* This current Dragon Tales:* C2A2* Requires us to win R7 & obtain the "Hot Flame".* Will it be a problem that I don't have one in my Storage?* What exactly are the 4 elemental items we win in R7, R14, R22, & R30?* IMPETUS is not in our Spell Shop so they are not for Crafting... Decoration? Or are they akin to DT items requested from Neighbors?
    who knows for what kind of use are this Hot Flame, Earth Stone, Flowing Water, Airy Wind,I have no idea,but at the end R7,R14 I got those but thay are not in storage,maybe this are something like we had use to collect in DT from farming.this time we don't have to collect any item from farming,so maybe it's the same thing.( sorry little out of this topic,but tournament and Stage event are this time conected).
    Good luck everyone!!
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 01-12-17 at 02:28 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    how knows for what kind of use are this Hot Flame, Earth Stone, Flowing Water, Airy Wind,I have no idea,but at the end R7,R14 I got those but thay are not in storage,maybe this are something like we had use to collect in DT from farming.this time we don't have to collect any item from farming,so maybe it's the same thing.( sorry little out of this topic,but tournament and Stage event are this time conected).
    Good luck everyone!!
    They are materials that are involved somehow in the Tales event. I haven't started yet either so I'm not for sure what they will make but I do know that the Tournament and Tales are related this time around
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    They are materials that are involved somehow in the Tales event. I haven't started yet either so I'm not for sure what they will make but I do know that the Tournament and Tales are related this time around
    yes I know,but thay don't have any use in DT,not in chapters to use them or craft or quest. at least for now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    yes I know,but thay don't have any use in DT,not in chapters to use them or craft or quest. at least for now.
    Oh, my bad
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Took out Ignis 9 vs Aether (blue/purple) Super Rare 13 B KO!

Farm Supplier
    Come up against Huntress Lvl15 and discover my 6yr old son sold my Lvl15 Metal this morning. FFS
    Oh well, guess what I'll be try to breed over the next couple days. Hoping luck is on my side with not too many Winter fails. Lol

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast