Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update Day 1/10/2017

Executive Chef
    I didn't see a new catalogue in the regular list of catalogues.

Can we please ask devs to add a little on/off toggle button to hide/view completed catalogues? I like how we have a good variety of catalogues, but it's a pain scrolling through all of them, when you want to order from a catalogue that you haven't mastered yet..

In the accessories, I found 2 new items a 10 gem hand mirror and a 15 gem cosmetic case. Also, the new lips and new eyes are both for gems.

In order to order from the new catalogue, one must pay 36 gems for 1 single slot of the makeup catalogue. This doesn't make much sense to me, but oh well, there are still so many other catalogues that I am trying to master, so no big deal.

Farm Supplier
    Are we not getting an update today?

New Resident
    Comformo me for ios has for Android, please Not ne. Alias will get you to android? 😊😊😊

New Resident
    I'm sad that because I'm an android user I don't have a new catalog item this week. Also, I opened my closet and I don't see anything new there.

Quote Originally Posted by lelaina752 View Post
    The make-up stand that Android users still can't buy?
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    So, android users (who now outnumber IoS users), get no new catalogue? That makes me sad.
    Both of you are correct.

But reading through the other comments, it appears we've been spared a huge gem grab. Still, it's always better to have the choice.

The closet items are all for gems. The two accessories are tiny for the price. I couldn't figure out what's new for eyes and lips.

Two of the makeup displays in the floor dec tab are for coins, the other two are for gems. They're very nicely designed. I was happy to get the ones for coins. My small, secondary account desperately needed something visually interesting.

Saving my gems for a Valentine's Day sale.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Can we please ask devs to add a little on/off toggle button to hide/view completed catalogues? I like how we have a good variety of catalogues, but it's a pain scrolling through all of them, when you want to order from a catalogue that you haven't mastered yet...
    Thank you so much for posting this! I literally had the same thought when I was trying to find the update (great minds must think alike! Do you agree? ��)

Executive Chef
    There is no new catalog in iOS either this week. So, we didn't get a catalog at all this week. I'll check with Storm8 to be sure.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    When, oh when, will the make up counter be available for Android? We are the majority now, so demand and supply should enter s8 business plan.

Please, equality for Android users!

Executive Chef
    The catalog this week is in the make-up counter.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioness907 View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this! I literally had the same thought when I was trying to find the update (great minds must think alike! Do you agree? ��)
    (indeed!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast