Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Update Day 1/10/2017

  1. #21
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    So, android users (who now outnumber IoS users), get no new catalogue? That makes me sad.
    I need ideas for my store
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	282.6 KB 
ID:	35442

  2. #22
    Hello can someone help me? I've been searching for a description of the new stormy boutique item for sale in the makeup section.
    What is it? Is it like the make up counter?
    L💖VE & L🍒CE

  3. #23
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    65
    Its just not fair that Android users can't get the make up stand, the one thing I always wanted & envied others that had. Come On Storm 8/Team lava let us get it too, what's the problem?

  4. #24
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by toto348 View Post
    I need ideas for my store
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	282.6 KB 
ID:	35442
    What specific ideas are you looking for? Layout, color, flow of traffic, etc.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

    #sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

    Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

  5. #25
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by sydvixen View Post
    Hello can someone help me? I've been searching for a description of the new stormy boutique item for sale in the makeup section.
    What is it? Is it like the make up counter?
    Are you referring to the catalog items or the design items?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

    #sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

    Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

  6. #26
    I was asking about the items being ordered from the stormy boutique but I just brought it any way and found out lol thanks a bunch
    L💖VE & L🍒CE

  7. #27
    You're awesome thanks again I also wanted to ask do you know if there's a way that I can request for the valentine 💗 box to come back ?
    Like can I get players to sign a request and have it come back by popular demand?
    I play on my iso and unable to download new or different FS theme games because the apple store only allows the original version so anything valentine would be a great deal for us, other players have mentioned this as well.
    L💖VE & L🍒CE

  8. #28
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by sydvixen View Post
    You're awesome thanks again I also wanted to ask do you know if there's a way that I can request for the valentine  box to come back ?
    Like can I get players to sign a request and have it come back by popular demand?
    I play on my iso and unable to download new or different FS theme games because the apple store only allows the original version so anything valentine would be a great deal for us, other players have mentioned this as well.
    Here's a link to a page...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Wish-List-2017
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

    #sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

    Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

  9. #29
    Is the Makeup stand still not available for IoS users? Can't find in design tab, boxes/chests for gems. Help please!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •