Thread: Pregnant teacher quests! (Possible spoilers)

Pregnant teacher quests! (Possible spoilers)

This isn't a bug or a (much of a) complaint, just found it amusing and wondered if anyone else has found the same. Due to the high expense of having a second cake maker ($3100000) I had to leave that goal in the "maternity leave" quest hanging for months. In the meantime through levelling up to 41 I also have "a labor of love" unlocked (and also left hanging until I can afford creme caramel, but at least I'm getting the gold leaf drops now) and now the quest "Meet Henry" has unlocked where the baby has been born!! 😂 So in my game Sarah is starting maternity leave, in labor and with her new baby all at once.
    Surely this must indicate to the game makers that some items are so ridiculously overpriced that their planned order for quests isn't working? My heart sinks every time I realise I won't be able to get past a certain goal for months. I would be far more willing to pay for gems if things weren't so expensive in coins. There is no way an oven should be 3100000. And the luxury shop should be 1 maybe 2 million. It would still be a challenge to save up. 8 million just makes you think why bother?!
    I also play farm story 2 and will occasionally buy gems, but there is not the same issues in progressing through the game. Although I have to say, I do really like the detailed goal storylines in BS2 and all the characters. Just wish the prices were more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by laylaaj View Post
    This isn't a bug or a (much of a) complaint, just found it amusing and wondered if anyone else has found the same. Due to the high expense of having a second cake maker ($3100000) I had to leave that goal in the "maternity leave" quest hanging for months. In the meantime through levelling up to 41 I also have "a labor of love" unlocked (and also left hanging until I can afford creme caramel, but at least I'm getting the gold leaf drops now) and now the quest "Meet Henry" has unlocked where the baby has been born!! �� So in my game Sarah is starting maternity leave, in labor and with her new baby all at once.
    Surely this must indicate to the game makers that some items are so ridiculously overpriced that their planned order for quests isn't working? My heart sinks every time I realise I won't be able to get past a certain goal for months. I would be far more willing to pay for gems if things weren't so expensive in coins. There is no way an oven should be 3100000. And the luxury shop should be 1 maybe 2 million. It would still be a challenge to save up. 8 million just makes you think why bother?!
    I also play farm story 2 and will occasionally buy gems, but there is not the same issues in progressing through the game. Although I have to say, I do really like the detailed goal storylines in BS2 and all the characters. Just wish the prices were more realistic.
    Henry's a completely different character. He's a sort of apprentice that Sam takes on. He's not Sarah's child but actually her (former) student. Also, it's been a while but I'm also pretty certain that "A Labor of Love" doesn't have anything to do with having the baby, but rather refers to one of the characters putting a lot of work into something.

Nightclub Owner
    I think the appliances and recipes are way overpriced too.

They really are!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    Henry's a completely different character. He's a sort of apprentice that Sam takes on. He's not Sarah's child but actually her (former) student. Also, it's been a while but I'm also pretty certain that "A Labor of Love" doesn't have anything to do with having the baby, but rather refers to one of the characters putting a lot of work into something.
    I think "labor of love" is a play on words as it works both ways. If you read the character's speech bubbles etc you'll know that they are all going to hospital because she is giving birt. Also I know Henry is the little boy apprentice but when you start that goal line there is a picture of Sarah with her baby. The reason Henry is going to the bakery is that he is one of her students but she is too busy to help him now she has the baby.
    Not that any of it actually matters haha, my point is everything is so overpriced it skews the order of unlocking goals.