Thread: Fine drinking station

New Resident

Fine drinking station

Hey! Is there any way to get the fine drinking station and how do you do it? Someone explain, thanks for answer!

Executive Chef
    sorry, it was a goal prize a few months ago. if you weren't playing then, you obviously didn't complete those goals, so it will stay locked for you.

New Resident
    But thats so dumb!! I really need that

Fashion Designer
    There is a lot of stuff that you cannot do or get if you weren't playing when it was offered. I'm not sure why, but there is a LOT of it. 😕

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 936707 View Post
    But thats so dumb!! I really need that
    It's not dumb. It's part of the game and makes it more fun!😃 When they put out goals, we not only get new appliances with new recipes that we unlock, but we get cool prizes after completing the goals. I personally enjoy the goals. It's fun!

Fashion Designer
    Enjoying the goals is great! But not being able to get things you want because you didn't play the game four years ago...not great. Disappointing. Frustrating.

I don't love that feature. I suppose there is some computery reason why they can only offer so much at one time, though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Enjoying the goals is great! But not being able to get things you want because you didn't play the game four years ago...not great. Disappointing. Frustrating.

I don't love that feature. I suppose there is some computery reason why they can only offer so much at one time, though.
    I know what you mean. I barely started playing last year, so there's a ton of stuff I don't have, but wish I did. Especially alot of the appliances. At least they have been re-releasing old items/appliances for us that didn't get a chance to buy it the first time around. I'm crossing my fingers they do that with some more appliances in the future.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    I know what you mean. I barely started playing last year, so there's a ton of stuff I don't have, but wish I did. Especially alot of the appliances. At least they have been re-releasing old items/appliances for us that didn't get a chance to buy it the first time around. I'm crossing my fingers they do that with some more appliances in the future.
    Me, too!😀