Thread: Old account

Fashion Designer

Old account

So can you log into 2 different accounts on the same device? Repeatedly? Like check on both of them on the same device, play them both from the same device?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer

Old account

I played this game several years ago, not ( I thought) for long. So I just got out my old tablet and loaded the game back on (I deleted it and stopped playing in the first place because the lack of parity between android and iP was upsetting me) and discovered I must have been playing considerably longer than I remember! In fact, I had to check it was actually my account because I do not remember having many many level 10 dragons, I do not remember half the dragons I have, I do not remember getting to level 97!!! I do not remember having 97 MILLION coins, I do not remember have 401,000 food +! But it definitely looks like a user name I would have (only 1 character different from this one lol) and some of the dragon names are blatantly ones I'd have chosen. So now I'm thinking I'd actually like to keep playing with this account, as well as my current one, but having loaded the game on newly today, from the play store, it's an old game. It doesn't have the battle arena, it doesn't have the land expansions, it doesn't have the dawntree on the lower island (oddly have at least 2 level 10 dawntree dragons) doesn't have the mine or any of the new features. Do you know how I can get these? Does storm8 randomly collect coins when you don't play for years? Cos I really don't remember being that rich!!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

The Honorable Panda
    You can play two different games on one device by logging in and out of the games. You will need to have a storm ID and password for each game.

See Login thread for more information.
    [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thankyou for your responses

hello,
    I have almost same problem. I cant log in in my first account because it asks me about password even if when i made my storm8 id didnt require a password. So it requires me a password but i didnt set any password. How i can have back my old account?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by floridemar View Post
    hello,
    I have almost same problem. I cant log in in my first account because it asks me about password even if when i made my storm8 id didnt require a password. So it requires me a password but i didnt set any password. How i can have back my old account?
    Do you still have your device which you were playing games of your old account? If so, you can still set your password there. If not, you can contact Support via support form and have an Agent assist you in creating a password for your old account.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Do you still have your device which you were playing games of your old account? If so, you can still set your password there. If not, you can contact Support via support form and have an Agent assist you in creating a password for your old account.
    I already created 2 tickets 2 days ago for this problem but no answer yet (i have same problem for Fantasy Story with same storm8 id). I have same device, an Asus tablet, but i re-installed the system on tablet so i had to re-install all games too and because i didnt set up a password on the other account, i cant log in. This account with storm8 id "floridemar" i made it only to create tickets and log in here