Thread: Missing items

Missing items

Hello. I had something that I was curious about and hopefully you can help. I really enjoy your games. I've played bakery story for a long time and also Fashion Story. Recently I blocked the door to my fashion story boutique so I could catch up and stock some items before I opened. If you happen to look I have a large store and usually my racks are completely stocked. My storm ID is stinabee71. But like I was saying I closed my doors to stock some items and when I came back my shelves were empty😮...and if I do recall correctly...I closed my doors again to try and get some racks filled before opening and the same thing happened. I was wondering if t this is new and going to be on going? I play the game daily and I'm sure you know setting up a store and keeping racks full takes hours of playing time because of course the good items take 12-22 hours barefoobefore you can put them up. This is the reason I stopped playing Restaurant Story. As a beginner I couldn't get any food on my counters stocked up. I'd make a dish that took 4 hours and by the time that was finished my counters would be completely empty. That is why I block the door because if there's no product I'm only going to have people roaming my empty store and leaving unhappy. Can you please let me know what's going on with this so I don't waste anymore time/hours playing a game I'm going to get nowhere with. Thank you for taking time to read my email and I hope to hear from you soon...stinabee71☺ and I'd I could also mention I play bakery story. I'm on level 99. How long or what level do you have to be at to start unlocking all the appliances and recipes that just say GOAL? New appliances pop up every now and then but none I recognize from the dozens that are still locked. Actually both questions pertain to both games as both games are so similar. If you have an answer that's great because all this playing and reaching these high levels with no reward or goal accomplishments is starring to get very stale and boring. Or do you have to buy gems to unlock these items. If that's the case, that's something I'd really like to know because I've already spent money on gems for both of these games. Thank you for your time. Again...look forward to hearing back from you as soon as can be. Have a great day.
    Stinabee71

The Honorable Panda
    Blocking the door is not part of the game design, it is a workaround some players have used. Sometimes this will create a quick- sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    The appliances shown as locked by goal were prizes awarded after completing past goals. Currently there is no way to unlocked these past goal prizes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request