Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Workshop

Banned

Lucky Workshop

I still keep playing this one faithfully and all I'm getting are coins and a few energy. I've never gotten anything else off of it. I was wondering if anyone else is having different luck and I should keep playing or has everyone else given up and put it in storage?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I still keep playing this one faithfully and all I'm getting are coins and a few energy. I've never gotten anything else off of it. I was wondering if anyone else is having different luck and I should keep playing or has everyone else given up and put it in storage?
    I haven't put it in storage yet.. but like you get only coins and a few energy. I craft about 3times a week as it takes time to collect the LuckyMagic. This was a very promising and useful building.. just look at the drops that were stated BUT now another building programmed to give little to nothing.

"Lucky Workshop limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    Cost: Prize from the Parade Float Event March 2016.
    Lucky Trade - 12 hours - 8 Lucky Clover, 8 Lucky Magic, 10 Glimmerdust
    Drops: Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, 4000 Coins, 5 Energy, 12 Energy, 30 Energy"
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-07-17 at 05:05 PM. Reason: typo
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I haven't received more than coins (4000) or 5 energy (which is less than what it takes to use) in a long time. Out simply because it's cute. because it's cute and I have lots of orange stuff, including the new buck, Though it may go away soon to make space.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Mine's in storage right now but is out on my game board off & on. I have never received anything from it other than coins , occasional energy, & think I might have gotten a gold path once.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    OK. Thanks for answering, everyone! I wasn't sure if anyone else had gotten an actual item off it since the challenge.

I got the golden throne from it once.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    I got the golden throne from it once.
    Was that while the challenge was going on to get the workshop or after it had ended?

Rhino Keeper
    a few times I had gotten 30 energy from it. and once, a gold troll token.

Farm Supplier
    Mine is still out in my Kingdom, but I never bother using it now.

It is in use as a cowshed with all my royal cows around it.

I may use it during a Monster Hunt as it sometimes gives you up to 30 energy, but it seems a lot of effort to obtain the lucky clover & lucky magic to use it.

Fashion Designer
    Just got 30 energy from it..... now in another few months when I gather the clovers and magic I will try again lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast