Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Workshop

Farm Supplier
    I do the trade 3 times in one week, and I'm also getting coins mostly. But I also got more than 10 golden troll tokens, (I got one a few days ago), and I often get 5 energy, 12 rarely, and 30 energy extremely rare. And when they first introduced it, I got a rainbow. But none of the other stuff, and now I realised that it's almost been a whole year since I'm doing the trade, so how rare are these other drops?

Banned
    Well, the news that people got troll tokens made me try it again - we'll see if I get anything.

Banned
    Thought I'd come back to add - I just got a gold apple off mine today.

Farm Supplier
    I use mine regularly and while I usually get energy or coins, I have on occasion received gold apples, gold path, the Pegasus statue, the faerie harp, and gold troll tokens. I also got mermaid scales once, which was a bit of a letdown! But overall I've really enjoyed using it, plus it's very cute and looks great next to Ivy's house and my cabbage hut

Rhino Keeper
    I usually get 5 energy from it or 4000 coins...but I also did get a golden chalice, a golden throne,gold brazier,pile of coins , 5 or 6 troll tokens , a few gold nuggets and gold apples ,multicoloured hedges,a maple tree , few 30 energy drops .. so I keep it out all the time ..I do the trade about twice a week

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I usually get 5 energy from it or 4000 coins...but I also did get a golden chalice, a golden throne,gold brazier,pile of coins , 5 or 6 troll tokens , a few gold nuggets and gold apples ,multicoloured hedges,a maple tree , few 30 energy drops .. so I keep it out all the time ..I do the trade about twice a week
    Are you 100% sure you got a Golden Chalice from the Lucky Workshop??? I've been looking for that thing forever!!! :-/

Farm Supplier
    I used to use mine regularly, and only ever got coins, sometimes energy, and sometimes a gold path. Now I only prep and use it for timed events where I might really need the extra energy.

Holy guacamole, Batman!!! I got a gold troll token from the Lucky Workshop this morning.

The other day a super yummy pie from Ivy's Bakery & now this 😳
    Guess I need to buy a lotto ticket this weekend... 😀
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Just got a golden nugget from mine today

Added: just saw post above. Congrats!!

I keep it around because occasionally I get tokens.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast