Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lucky Workshop

Never got more than 5 energy. Got a troll token ONCE. Debating whether to store it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Never got more than 5 energy. Got a troll token ONCE. Debating whether to store it.
    im also debating this. It certainly is not meeting my expectations as far as drops are concerned. I think I've gotten one Pegasus deco and once I think it was about 20 energy or so.

Banned
    Woo-hoo! I just got a golden egg out of my workshop.

Executive Chef
    I've been waiting for a Pegasus statue since we got it ... Only coins and energy for me =(

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I still keep playing this one faithfully and all I'm getting are coins and a few energy. I've never gotten anything else off of it. I was wondering if anyone else is having different luck and I should keep playing or has everyone else given up and put it in storage?
    I just got the "piles of gold" today, first one I've seen and I collect pretty regularly unless I temporarily need to put the workshop away for space during an event. Most of my collections are 4,000 coins or 5/12 energy. I also got the "golden throne" a few weeks ago. I've gotten other items here and there, gold egg, peony fence etc. So it does still drop good items, just rarely.
    It's worth keeping out for me, especially since I only use it when there's not much else going on game wise and I have the energy to spare.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catu1313 View Post
    I just got the "piles of gold" today, first one I've seen and I collect pretty regularly unless I temporarily need to put the workshop away for space during an event. Most of my collections are 4,000 coins or 5/12 energy. I also got the "golden throne" a few weeks ago. I've gotten other items here and there, gold egg, peony fence etc. So it does still drop good items, just rarely.
    It's worth keeping out for me, especially since I only use it when there's not much else going on game wise and I have the energy to spare.
    As it says.. 'Lucky' Workshop!
    I usually get energy and coins.. very, very rarely a 'limited' drop.. and I use it everyday. but.. rarely lucky beams shine on me
    I consider it a resource of energy and unlucky when they don't drop.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Just got mermaid scales from mine, which I'm maxed on

30 energy has been my best as well and I have gotten it probably 5-10 times since we got it.

Banned
    Just got a gold apple out of my lucky workshop.

Banned
    I just got a gold chalice out of mine. It has a timer - don't know what it drops.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123