Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a frosted fox major problem

New Resident

a frosted fox major problem

So the new event will not let us sell feed or ice picks. OK no problem...you want us to spend diamonds on rock.. I get it.
    I don't want to however, so I have sent tons of deliveries to collect my feed needed. MAJOR ISSUE>>>I have 46 ice picks in barn. I cannot sell I cannot discard and guess what?? I need more feed!! I will have over 120 ice picks in my barn if they don't fix this issue. At least let us discard the things...good luck everyone you will be sending plane for days to get enough food..ok,
    thats ok but picking up these ice picks too is ****ing barn space.
    Someone please fix this!!!
    Thanks!!!!
    Kristi

Grand Emperor
    The team considered our requests and did some changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Great news guys, the team considered our requests and ice picks can now be sold!

Evergreen Tree event

Why do the Evergreen Tree parts remain in the Barn after you complete a level ?
    There really is no reason for them to be in the Barn if you can't sell them.
    The unneeded extra parts should at least get removed automatically after you complete a level.
    I now have 53 parts in my Barn that I can't remove.
    Also the Mystery Ice Block states that you can "win Evergreen Tree parts and more!", what does "more!" mean ?
    I used the ice pick around 40x and never get anything other than Evergreen Tree parts.

New Resident
    What about Winter-Gro. I want to sell this too. I don't have enough barn space to do these challenges.

Same issue with shovels I have 10 and no way to get rid of ugh !!!

Fashion Designer
    I don't have ice picks, but all the other items! It won't let us dump them. Help!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, this is really a problem. I have now 12 Winter-gro and 22 pine cones in storage and cannot sell them. Maybe I will need them later, but I will get new ones anyway and need to make some room for more urgent stuff.

Sell winter-gro

Why can't I sell that winter-gro it is clogging up all of my storage space

I'm with you all on this one, there should definitely be an option to sell, or remove the items that are part of the evergreen tree event from our storage, I have completed this event now but still have all these items (that I no longer need) just cluttering up my storage, come on Storm 8, please sort it out

Grand Emperor
    This event does not allow us to sell event parts except Ice Picks. You will be able to sell them off after the completion of the event.

Please continue your discussion or post your feedback in Thread: Arctic Fox - QUEST EVENT! (IOS) - Jan 5, 2017. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast