Thread: Help! Buying

Help! Buying

Hey guys I'm trying to get the value pack for ?1.50 but when I click on it I put in my details for the account and everything and i have to confirm that I want to pay the money and I press done it just goes back to the beginning and keeps going round in a circle and I never get the reward? I'm scared that it's taken the money but not given the reward because I've tried like 3 times. Also I really need to gems to buy he new habitat! Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by hutchy12345 View Post
    Hey guys I'm trying to get the value pack for ?1.50 but when I click on it I put in my details for the account and everything and i have to confirm that I want to pay the money and I press done it just goes back to the beginning and keeps going round in a circle and I never get the reward? I'm scared that it's taken the money but not given the reward because I've tried like 3 times. Also I really need to gems to buy he new habitat! Any advice?
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

I've sent the form with my email address but I'm not sure where the ticket number was.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!
    Ticket number is #
    Thank you so much for your help!
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 01-06-17 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Removed ticket # for privacy concerns

Quote Originally Posted by hutchy12345 View Post
    Ticket number is #
    Thank you so much for your help!
    Your ticket has been assigned to an agent, thank you for your patience!

New Resident
    Can someone please help me with a similar problem? I have purchased the 31 day VIP pack 8 days ago, money was taken from my bank account but I never received the value pack. I immediately submitted a ticket but haven't received any feedback, nor got my purchased pack or money back. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladosta View Post
    Can someone please help me with a similar problem? I have purchased the 31 day VIP pack 8 days ago, money was taken from my bank account but I never received the value pack. I immediately submitted a ticket but haven't received any feedback, nor got my purchased pack or money back. Thank you in advance.
    Sorry to hear that! Please PM me your ticket number. Thank you!