Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthstone ponies! NEW AMETHYST PONY!

Executive Chef
    If we miss any of these will we get a chance to try again and also will there be a surprise if we get them all, like the zodiacs?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    If we miss any of these will we get a chance to try again and also will there be a surprise if we get them all, like the zodiacs?
    Hello Silverrain! I have the hope that Storm8 simplifies the breeding for Volcamel. I used a lot of gems to get Volcamel. It is only a rare animal, it seems to me as if it is on Ultra Rare. I do not like these breed tasks at all. Good luck for you Silverrain

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Silverrain! I have the hope that Storm8 simplifies the breeding for Volcamel. I used a lot of gems to get Volcamel. It is only a rare animal, it seems to me as if it is on Ultra Rare. I do not like these breed tasks at all. Good luck for you Silverrain
    Neither do I. I wouldn't mind if it said just to breed any two animals together, but having to breed a specific animal is really hard. Especially when it's one you have had for a while so it's already epic. I would also like to feed any animal the required amount of times so that I can evolve animals i want, without feeding one I'm just going to sell.

Rhino Keeper
    This time get Volcamel on first try with Rock Rhino and Pyro Pony unlike the last zodiac tread. Few more hours to hatch the Volcamel
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Neither do I. I wouldn't mind if it said just to breed any two animals together, but having to breed a specific animal is really hard. Especially when it's one you have had for a while so it's already epic. I would also like to feed any animal the required amount of times so that I can evolve animals i want, without feeding one I'm just going to sell.
    Yes it is the same for me, Silverrain. I have so many animals in the storage where I would like to put in a habitat. But that does not work and I'm now trying to expand country and keep free for the Birthstone ponies. So apples I already again as well as none more, I'm already buying apples to that constantly and do not progress. I hope that we get 2 or 3 farms to that and the land expansion is cheaper.

Me Granat Pony LVL 10:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img00395fgqvp8k92.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	35270
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-09-17 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I agree these Specific breed "This animal" goals scare me... I was only able to get 1 zodiac animal and thankfully I was lucky to get the Volcamel with more than enough time to spare and also some time to spare with the limit on the frostrich since I also want that beautiful animal. Not sure if I will be just as lucky for the following birthstone animals.
    A suggestion to Storm8 what if instead of having to breed "Specific animal" we would have to level up any rare or super rare animal? or feed any super rare animal? at least so we can level up an animal we plan on keeping or so we don't have to pick between what animal we want to breed the most that are currently available for a limited time? Or maybe breed any rare or super rare animal?
    Thought it would be worth a shot giving this suggestion
    The Birthstone idea is perfect and glad you guys chose to go with it

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know the evolution time of Garnet Pony.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Does anyone know the evolution time of Garnet Pony.
    The evolution time of Garnet Pony is 16 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I agree these Specific breed "This animal" goals scare me... I was only able to get 1 zodiac animal and thankfully I was lucky to get the Volcamel with more than enough time to spare and also some time to spare with the limit on the frostrich since I also want that beautiful animal. Not sure if I will be just as lucky for the following birthstone animals.
    A suggestion to Storm8 what if instead of having to breed "Specific animal" we would have to level up any rare or super rare animal? or feed any super rare animal? at least so we can level up an animal we plan on keeping or so we don't have to pick between what animal we want to breed the most that are currently available for a limited time? Or maybe breed any rare or super rare animal?
    Thought it would be worth a shot giving this suggestion
    The Birthstone idea is perfect and glad you guys chose to go with it
    Hello Alideh! I agree with you and this is a great idea, maybe the Kooky can report to the team of Storm8 or Rynetory.

Fashion Designer
    Hello Drachenia, Hope so too Even if it gets rejected at least we tried XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast