Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthstone ponies! NEW AMETHYST PONY!

Fashion Designer
    I really like the Birthstone Ponies and the habitats are beautiful, real nice colours too. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to get them all. Dang it I just expanded and brought another Tree of Life, so that I can hopefully hatch the 100 plus animals I have in storage and now I have no room to expand and buy the 1st of the 4 connecting habitats. Oh the dilemma. Big thanks to Clark_Wayne for posting the steps in this.

Fashion Designer
    step 3
    - breed volcamel with another animal (skip : 25)
    - collect 100 garnets from farms (skip : 200)
    - collect 36 capricorn pendants from evolving (skip : 36)
    (go figure why we need capricorn pendants ! LOL )

Zodiac signs do not correspond to calendar months. Capricorn is from about Dec. 22 to Jan. 19. So this event is under the sign of Capricorn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Ouch ouch was now cost intensive, but I could not breed Volcamel. Have accelerated breeding attempt undertaken with Crystal Unicorn / Volcamel countless many Armordillo, 2 Rampage and 1 Rubble Rooster. Now I give up and will skip the task with breeding Volcamel. Clark_Wayne lowers the cost of skipping when feeding Volcamel?
    sorry i can't tell you if feeding volcamel will lower the gem cost. but since it always was the case, i guess that again it will
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    step 1
    - plant banana mana x8 (skip : 16 gems)
    - collect 90 garnets from farms (1 per hour) (skip : 180)

step 2
    - hatch a volcamel (earth fire, 14h) (skip : 50)
    - feed volcamel x50 (skip : 112)

step 3

reward : Garnet Pony (gemstone fire, hatch 16h, evolving ??h)
    Thanks for the info. Breeding a Volcamel will not be easy.

Executive Chef
    sorry i can't tell you if feeding volcamel will lower the gem cost. but since it always was the case, i guess that again it will
    Thanks for the reply Clark_Wayne, I have spent so much money on the breeding try for Volcamel. At the next Birthstone ponie I will skip the breed point, immediately with gems. This comes cheaper than when I spend as now almost 300 gems for accelerated breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Thanks for the reply Clark_Wayne, I have spent so much money on the breeding try for Volcamel. At the next Birthstone ponie I will skip the breed point, immediately with gems. This comes cheaper than when I spend as now almost 300 gems for accelerated breeding.
    Sorry to hear that. If you skip the whole thing with Volcamel, it costs you 187 gems (50 + 112 + 25). Storm8 now makes it extremely difficult to breed the rare animals in the goal line events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Sorry to hear that. If you skip the whole thing with Volcamel, it costs you 187 gems (50 + 112 + 25). Storm8 now makes it extremely difficult to breed the rare animals in the goal line events.
    Hello Supermaay! I have a Volcamel LVL 10 and can breed with it, but it just feed 25 times. Yes the task would be easy, if it is possible Volcamel with the 2 or 3 attempt to breed. I do not like such tasks at all, I always have bad luck with it.

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone, now I have again accelerated breeding made with Crystal Unicorn / Volcamel and after 4 more Armordillo, Magmacore I finally 14 hours get. I hope it is really Volcamel, so now I need again for it also apples. Why can not you change these breed tasks, I want to say without the breeding of eg Volcamel and the task to feed a animal 50 times in your forest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0031bzgk93i4m8.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	189.2 KB 
ID:	35256

Fashion Designer
    I am so excited about this new line of animals. On the other hand, I am mad at myself for the expansion choice I made less than an hour before the update! the set of four would look so good below my farms and I chose to expand to the side. Rrr. Oh well, in a week or 2 I can begin again!

Executive Chef
    step 1
    - plant banana mana x8 (skip : 16 gems)
    - collect 90 garnets from farms (1 per hour) (skip : 180)

step 2
    - hatch a volcamel (earth fire, 14h) (skip : 50)
    - feed volcamel x50 (skip : 112)

step 3

reward : Garnet Pony (gemstone fire, hatch 16h, evolving ??h)
    Thanks you so much for letting us know the steps to complete this quest. Before I start step 2 I tried to breed the Volcamel first. I believe that can help sometimes. And I was thrilled to see i have a 14 hours breeding time on my first try. So thanks a lot. Because I don't have it already, I am really excited. THANKS!!!!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast