Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthstone ponies! NEW AMETHYST PONY!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Harvesting is only producing 1 garnet per hour, I had nexus nuts growing and only got 5 per crop :/
    don't worry about this : better worry about hatching volcamel to avoid paying 50 gems :P
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Lol yes I agree Clark_Wayne, btw volcamel is earth/fire 14 hour breed, 9 hour evolution

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    don't worry about this : better worry about hatching volcamel to avoid paying 50 gems :P
    Vocamel (Earth/Fire) is another rare animal difficult to breed. I used to have one at Level 15 and one recently bred. Both were sold. I don't know if I can get it this time. If we cannot breed it this time, it will cost more gems to skip: 50 (skipping breeding) + 122 (skipping feeding 50 times) + 25 (breeding Vocamel with any animal). A total of 197 gems is too much. I may not pursue it if I cannot successfully breed it. Good luck to all.

Executive Chef
    Annnnnd, I just got 14 hours! Yay! (4th attempt not first but happy)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Clark-Wayne. Your disclosure of steps/acts way ahead of everybody else is always very useful and is greatly appreciated. This pretty much follows the same pattern as the Zodiac goal line events. I'm kind of tiring of this right after the Capricorn Goal Line event. I spent 50 gems to skip breeding Spring Wing to eventually get Capricorn (because I have a Level 1 Spring Wing). Now I don't have any low-level Vocamels. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend much more gems for this pony.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Thank you, Clark-Wayne. Your disclosure of steps/acts way ahead of everybody else is always very useful and is greatly appreciated. This pretty much follows the same pattern as the Zodiac goal line events. I'm kind of tiring of this right after the Capricorn Goal Line event. I spent 50 gems to skip breeding Spring Wing to eventually get Capricorn (because I have a Level 1 Spring Wing). Now I don't have any low-level Vocamels. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend much more gems for this pony.
    Good luck if you decide to try! You could get lucky in breeding, I hope so

Is there a level limit? Cause I don't have the event popping up for me. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    step 1
    - plant banana mana x8 (skip : 16 gems)
    - collect 90 garnets from farms (1 per hour) (skip : 180)

step 2
    - hatch a volcamel (skip : 50)
    - feed volcamel x50 (skip : 112)

step 3
    - breed volcamel with another animal (skip : 25)
    - collect 100 garnets from farms (skip : 200)
    - collect 36 capricorn pendants from evolving (skip : 36)
    (go figure why we need capricorn pendants ! LOL )

reward : Garnet Pony (gemstone fire, hatch 16h, evolving ??h)

Thank you VERY much for posting this!!
    Wow It is isn't long but it is a bit scary knowing we have to hatch a Volcamel... So far 1st fail is an armadillo T_T which reminds me of the last armadillo army I got while trying to breed the storking during Christmas XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyrimThief View Post
    Is there a level limit? Cause I don't have the event popping up for me. Thanks!
    I think storybooks start at lvl 17 so that could be the level for this as well, but I'll let a mod or someone that knows for sure answer you if you're over 17 try closing your game and restarting to see if it comes in, good luck!

Executive Chef
    Ouch ouch was now cost intensive, but I could not breed Volcamel. Have accelerated breeding attempt undertaken with Crystal Unicorn / Volcamel countless many Armordillo, 2 Rampage and 1 Rubble Rooster. Now I give up and will skip the task with breeding Volcamel. Clark_Wayne lowers the cost of skipping when feeding Volcamel?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast