Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthstone ponies! NEW AMETHYST PONY!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Birthstone ponies! NEW AMETHYST PONY!

BIRTHSTONE PONY SERIES!
    Each month, we will be introducing a new Birthstone Pony. Check back for more updates!

Level 17+ | Minimum Game Version iOS/Android 1.3+

~ JANUARY ~
    Complete the goal, "Garnet Pony Express," to receive your very own Garnet Pony!

~ FEBRUARY ~
    Complete the goal, "The Purple Pony," to receive your very own Amethyst Pony!

Ponies' Habitats - 4 connecting pieces
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 02-14-17 at 12:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    From description above, sound like it'll be a birthstone set of all ponies, which I'm totally excited about!

1. Plant 8 banana mana
    Collect 90 garnets from harvesting food

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Amethyst pony

Plant 6 spell melons

Start breeding with rock rhino
    Collect 12 amethyst stones by BREEDING

Hatch DREAM BAT dark/earth 13 hours
    Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana
    Collect 200 amethyst stones by HARVESTING

REWARD: Amethyst pony birthstone/dark 15 hour incubation

Good Luck!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-14-17 at 02:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    From description above, sound like it'll be a birthstone set of all ponies, which I'm totally excited about!

1. Plant 8 banana mana
    Collect 90 garnets from harvesting food
    Thank you so very much for posting all the steps. You are so very helpful! Not to mention super nice. Good luck with the events/goals to you and everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Thank you so very much for posting all the steps. You are so very helpful! Not to mention super nice. Good luck with the events/goals to you and everyone.
    Hi Laura! You're very welcome, the quote you posted above was from garnet pony..not sure why kooky included it but don't use that one! Hehe go by the post on page 12 or the quote on page 1 under where it says amethyst pony please!

Executive Chef
    I could use a gem sale right about now for the new habitat *wink* lol

you guys are the best !!
    this is the most exciting and never boring game I have ever played on my iPhone BUT - even if all these events are very welcomed - PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK !!
    Between one event and another PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us at least one week of "normal gaming". I have so many things to fix in my forest that need some time of rest.

That being said, APPLAUSE for you,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pestory View Post
    you guys are the best !!
    this is the most exciting and never boring game I have ever played on my iPhone BUT - even if all these events are very welcomed - PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK !!
    Between one event and another PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us at least one week of "normal gaming". I have so many things to fix in my forest that need some time of rest.

I totally agree with you.

So frustrating! Trying to breed the Volcamal for days, only to get about a dozen Armordillos. Same thing happened when trying for the Capricorn (never did get it)!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pestory View Post
    you guys are the best !!

Similar thoughts here.
    It's great that the game is interesting, obviously they want to keep it that way so people are attracted to keep playing. But there is just too much going on sometimes.

What good was it to make all these xmas animals temporarily breedable if we have 2-3 goals/events going on at the same time. At least let one end before you start a new one.

Rhino Keeper
    Absolutely love the new poby. Really really hoping to complete the tasks for this beauty.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast