Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Value Pack: Centurion Dragon - Jan 6th 2017

Nightclub Owner

Value Pack: Centurion Dragon - Jan 6th 2017

500,000 Coins + 15,000 Apples + 1 Centurion Dragon = $14.99 (USD)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Centurion_Epic.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	35251
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Champion
    Habitat: Champion Ruins
    Available at: Level 32
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 21 hours
    Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Is this dragon worth buying? Is it good in the arena? I only have Huntress right now champion-wise!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Is this dragon worth buying? Is it good in the arena? I only have Huntress right now champion-wise!
    I was kinda wondering the same thing. I've got dark one and Huntress but that's it in the Champion department. Thoughts from anyone who has the Centurion?

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon looks very pretty, but isn't exactly worth 21 bucks Canadian in my opinion. If he came bundled with pieces for the World Event then maybe I'd reconsider!

Fashion Designer
    Can no long term battlers help us out?! Is it worth having a pure champion or not?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm leaning more towards not worth it now simply for the fact it's super rare and not ultra.

Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    I was kinda wondering the same thing. I've got dark one and Huntress but that's it in the Champion department. Thoughts from anyone who has the Centurion?
    If you only have one Champion, another will help... unless you've raised the first one to level 15. A level 15 champion will steam roll over almost anything. I've finished 6 days tourneys in 2 days. Where as prior to raising Dark Knight to 15, I would regularly have to rotate through at least 3 champions for such a tourney. All champions of the same rarity are equal. There's no advantage for specific ones, I just liked Dark Knight a lot because he reminded me of Gatsu.

Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    I'm leaning more towards not worth it now simply for the fact it's super rare and not ultra.
    This is true, TL are keeping the game challenging as more and more players progress. However to go from one champion to two is big advantage, unless you always finish the Dragon Tales that can get you Ultra Rare champions.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Hmm...good point. I got the Huntress because I was very low level and the food requirements were just about doable. I'll struggle for a while now to complete one due to the food needed. Which will **** me if another Glasswing comes out. (I really want Glasswing. Please, s8, please bring Glasswing back in some way so I can get it. It's gorgeous!!)

Plus Huntress is also Super Rare and Centurian is over 100,000 food cheaper to raise to level 15! Argh.

Banned
    Hmm...good point. I got the Huntress because I was very low level and the food requirements were just about doable. I'll struggle for a while now to complete one due to the food needed. Which will **** me if another Glasswing comes out. (I really want Glasswing. Please, s8, please bring Glasswing back in some way so I can get it. It's gorgeous!!)

Plus Huntress is also Super Rare and Centurian is over 100,000 food cheaper to raise to level 15! Argh.
    Well if you are struggling for food a Glasswing type is not what you want, each bite of food is over 50,000 from level 14 to level 15 that's over 250,000 for a level and I am struggling and I am level 200

My 1st Champion to lvl 15 was Paladin as it was the cheapest food option, and it hasn't failed me, well it does occasionally falter but not often.

Rhino Keeper
    Isn't Huntress an ultra rare?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast