Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Value Pack: Centurion Dragon - Jan 6th 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well if you are struggling for food a Glasswing type is not what you want, each bite of food is over 50,000 from level 14 to level 15 that's over 250,000 for a level and I am struggling and I am level 200

My 1st Champion to lvl 15 was Paladin as it was the cheapest food option, and it hasn't failed me, well it does occasionally falter but not often.
    I've got Huntress and the dark one so I guess I'll pass. Dark one is no joke as far food goes either. I'm going from 14 to 15 right now and it's exactly the same as your glasswing, over 50k per bite. 😲 should be against the law lol

Rhino Keeper
    Champs are overrated, IMO. I have a few at 15 and they are fine, but definitely not unbeatable. My Dueler 15 is probably the best, but he still loses a lot; he's in the spa right now.

My centurion is at 11, so I don't know what it is like at 15. Honestly, my best fighters are: Fire 15, Air 15, and Metal 15. I have won all my champs, and would never buy one, but to each their own.
    Last edited by 9krm; 01-08-17 at 12:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by We_Need_Land View Post
    Well it'd be a lot better if TL would give us better crops. Even with all the little extras for food it's still pathetic. I'm a level 200 also and I probably have 500 lv 7 dragons that won't be level 10 any time soon let alone level 15.
    I agree wholeheartedly about the crops.
    The 15,000 apples included with these 'value' packs are a joke (if not an outright insult). Several of my dragons need 12,500 per bite at level 9. Dragon Tales regularly require 400,000+ apples. 15,000 apples is a pathetic offering, especially when one is spending $15US.

Fashion Designer
    Centurion is my top fighter. Where other champs die, he doesn't. He's well worth the price.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I don't know about overrated champs, but having finished the tournament, my level 4 Centurian is kicking butt! I'm fighting level 12-14 dragons, and he is taking them all down! Dunno how good he would be in a tournament yet, but I'm happy with the value of my purchase so far Thanks FieldsLikeB, your response swung me in his favour
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12