Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spin To Win: Whale Dragon - Jan 6th 2017

Rhino Keeper
    It sure is getting frustrating to have the game drop just as I spin the wheel (and with so many other tasks, too). I get back on, timer has reset so I've lost the ability to spin, battle etc.

Farm Supplier
    Lucky enough to grab a whale yesterday.

Rhino Keeper
    Are any iOS players having trouble with videos not loading to use for your extra spins? I've been unable to use the extra spins or battles now for 2 days!

Executive Chef
    Yes. It's common for the old iPad2 not to successfully load a video. Very seldom have an issue with the iPhone. Couldn't get a video to load on either device today.

Host(ess)
    Video failing to load for me two days in a row. Super lame.

I have one spin left which i unfortunately can't use because the wheel timer ends exactly a minute before my due spin. 😂

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    All I got was junk on this spin to lose like the last 3. The only useful prize I got was 2600 apples which was definitely appreciated. Hopefully I'll get a dragon on the last spin because heaven knows I haven't had luck breeding a new dragon nor winning one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    I have one spin left which i unfortunately can't use because the wheel timer ends exactly a minute before my due spin. ��
    Ouch
    accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel826 View Post
    Are any iOS players having trouble with videos not loading to use for your extra spins? I've been unable to use the extra spins or battles now for 2 days!
    Yes I am for days now I'm soOo mad!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglChk507 View Post
    Yes I am for days now I'm soOo mad!!
    My video was not working for 3 days but clicked on it this morning and it worked
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast