Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Castle Story: 1/5 - Rooted Mine | new gem item in market

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Question for those who purchased the rooted mine, how often do you receive golden nuggets?
    I purchased on day 1, collected every day (22hr cooldown) and never got a golden nugget. With the long cooldown and the apperently very low droprate I wouldn't count on it to supply you with nuggets.

Executive Chef
    Question for those who purchased the rooted mine, how often do you receive golden nuggets?
    It just came to my mind the reason why the RootedMine is so expensive. Considering it's not for the type of drops as gold nuggets seems rare drops here too and the other drops are usual materials easily found.
    It's a Space Saver!!!
    Instead of occupying the space of 4 different Mines @3x3.. the RootedMine occupies a minimum space of 2x2 and thus a treasure!
    PS. don't laugh so hard.. (whispering).. I'm trying to find a useful explanation for it's 'valuable' existence
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rooted Mine

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I purchased on day 1, collected every day (22hr cooldown) and never got a golden nugget. With the long cooldown and the apperently very low droprate I wouldn't count on it to supply you with nuggets.
    Yep, I'm the same. Every day I have collected from this *mine* and so far 0 gold nuggets. As this was the only reason I purchased it it the first place as they advertised gold nugget drops.

*Storm 8 Please fix the drop rate ASAP - I want what I paid for - Thankyou
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-18-17 at 11:07 PM. Reason: removed flaming comments

Rhino Keeper
    Bought it the first day.. Not a gold nugget in sight😒 it's beyond a rare drop at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    I purchythis the day it came out, collected every day since, and have never once seen gold nugget drop. for the price we payed for it, that seems like a horrible drop rate and really should be increased.

Where can I get more red petals?

Host(ess)
    I purchased it the day it was released and collected every single day. Didn't get one single nugget until today.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-18-17 at 11:06 PM. Reason: removed flaming comments

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213