Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/5 - Rooted Mine | new gem item in market

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    *Sigh* ... Disappointed.
    Gonna be snowed in soon (a BIG deal in the South, lol) & was reeeeeeeally looking forward to a new, fun goal to work on this weekend. Guess not. Pfft.

...onto house chores then, I guess. Hmphf.
    I know!!! Me too!! I have been done for about 10 days now since Stanley and Cindy and need something else. When it popped up I was so excited and then womp womp. I am usually maxed oh enchanters essence and glimmer dust. And I have two gold mines. I am doing fine for gold nuggets. I guess I will just keep on trucking with my plans for postprocessing work this weekend like I was going to do anyway.

Fashion Designer
    if it was like Ivy's cauldron [the epic one that drops all potion stuff] it would be worth 400 gems. it's pretty but I'm trying to kick a CS spending habit. so no alicorns even when their cheaper than this elite tree

Rhino Keeper
    Not only NO, but . . . NOOOOOOO!

Thank goodness I didn't have enough gems when I accidentally touched the rooted mine. The only way I would spend 400 gems on this, is if it dropped Alicorns, gems, and/or energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Why can't it be worth 10 million coins instead lol I have so many coins and will never use all of them in a lifetime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Why can't it be worth 10 million coins instead lol I have so many coins and will never use all of them in a lifetime.
    Or at least drop something everyone needs like those irritating gold runes or gold monster hunt tokens.

Fashion Designer
    I have the gems saved up, but willl not get this one either. Way to expensive and I already am maxed on nuggets and glimmer dust. Hopefully the next update will bring something better.
    I have noticed in the S8 games I play, that items are a) exorbitantly expensive, b) enormously hard/ expensive to obtain, and c) repetitive from previous quests/events. That means for me that I will mainly pursue casual play and spend my game budget dollars elsewhere or save them.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Not only NO, but . . . NOOOOOOO!
    I'm out....no way for this gem grab. Thank heavens I looked before I tapped. Please can we get back to the main story line and have some expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    400 gems? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Right. Got it under control now. This just gets better and better! (I really did laugh when I saw that.)

Host(ess)
    LOL! You can add me to that group!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast